650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee
Go to page 1, 2  Next
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
dpmphoto

PostPosted: November 30, 2009, 9:54 pm    Post subject: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Every time I read a post he's budding in with his two cents and giving someone a hard time. He's part of the staff and should not make it a habit of
acting like a dick, he's giving Australians a bad name and after all they have enough trouble as it is with their only contributions to the world being bad beer (fosters) and the crocodile hunter. Let the games begin!!!
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: November 30, 2009, 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Here's Skull's last 20 odd mesages............

www.650rider.com/index...r=650skull

Here's DPM's:

www.650rider.com/index...r=dpmphoto

DPM's seem to be the more confrontational to me............Make your own mind up!

We export the bad beer & keep the good stuff like Tooheys, Victoria Bitter, Emu Bitter & the Coopers range for ourselves..........Speaking of bad beer, the only US beer we see is Budweiser, Coors and Miller. We also briefly had Duff.............You keep yours & we'll keep ours thank you very much!

Skull clearly states his nationality as a New Zealander quite often.

Well one thing is for sure, one of them is a dick, probably the sad unit trying to start a hate campaign I'd guess!

BSABarb

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

So, dpm, lets assume for a second that you are right---why in the world would you provide such an open-ended forum for further alleged spewing of venom? Doesn't make sense.

On the other hand, let's assume for an equal second that you are off-base, and Skull is a dick only to you. In that case, why set yourself up for the inevitable resentful responses from outraged Anzacs? (And the rest of us, too...)

Seems like a lose-lose situation, and I wonder about your motivation in posting in the first place. See, I don't remember Skull posting a "dpmphoto a dick??????" thread.

So. Motivation? Who knows, but I bet no good comes from it. Now, about the beer. Every country on earth--civilized country, anyway--makes beer. Lots of beer. Some good, some really bad. Aussies can claim some great beer, and some bad beer. We can claim some great micro-brews, and then there is Mickey's Big Mouth, the original "Skunk-cabbage beer". And of course everyone everywhere looks to the pinnacle of brewing skill and tradition: Guinness!

One thing, dpm. If you seriously want to talk about Anzac contributions, check your history of WWII. You won't find anyone anywhere who paid a higher price for freedom. I'd quietly let this whole thing drop if I were in your shoes.....

And that's my couple of Euro's worth........

Barb

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

i like fosters, and the mad max movies are sweet. stop being a Cunnysack
despecial

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

- oh Barb - youre a woman after my own heart - first a passion for BSAs and now Skunk-cabbage beer - have a mate here who micro brews just that and its veeery nice...

- as for Budweiser, america stole that from the Czecks whose original Budweiser is one of the best ive ever drunk

- and we all know that the man with the biggest dick is the object of the most envy

Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

OOOOOHHH My own post dedicated to me MMMMMMMMMMMM makes me fell all warm and fuzzy. Laughing Laughing
Am i i allowed to put my 2 cents worth in with a hard time, or a hard time finding 2 cents, been out of circulation for a few years now.

Thanks for the recognition of the contribution the Anzacs gave Barb

Quote::
I don't remember Skull posting a "dpmphoto a dick??????" thread.
Does that mean i can..........Or should i?

Beer ! yea well when i could drink it, I tried fosters when i first came over here 20 years ago, Barry Makenzie took it to England where it stayed, I guess if the poms drink warm beer then they deserve Fosters Laughing

Coopers Ale, now that is a beer, shame about not remembering much after the third Twisted Evil XXXX thats barbwire and feels like it the next morning, Carlton Mid strength was the last beer i enjoyed drinking.

As for Kiwi beer........well there all good except for Lion Red, Speights is great Mac's Black is tops, almost a stout

Guinness puts a gloss on it

Last edited by 650skull on December 1, 2009, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Don't think there are Crocks in New Zealand but there is plenty of other fair game..... Laughing

sheep hunter.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  122.17 KB
 Viewed:  270 Time(s)

sheep hunter.jpg

Photo Gallery
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

That sheep he is a rasta man and he dose smoke that dope......And i hope you an't trying to steel some of that lanolin oil John.........or if you find them to slippery put her back legs down your gumboots Laughing Laughing
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

On Safari in NZ............. Surprised

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsTiB7aAEo0
Photo Gallery
bluebikerblan

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Poorly chosen question, poorly framed and flaming.

One vote for "neither/nor" with thanks for helping others and all the vault work to Skull.

We run a few sheep out here in Utah/Wyoming/Idaho/Nevada too ya know? And....I don't care what any of you think you saw or say......
I was just helping her get across the fence!

Gumboots on a XS 650? Have you no sense of decorum Skull? Best, Blue

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Word locally is the big hit for Christmas giving in my part of the world will be velcro chaps. No more "stump training", no more rubber boots......Wes
BSABarb

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Hi Guys,

Now this is more like it---friendly bantering about doing sheep..... Question

But I've got family in Montana, so I know all about "stump-broke sheep"....and mountain oysters.

Humans are sometimes a little strange, don'tcha think? (I like that!) Very Happy

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

We draw the line on mountain oysters in NC here but there is nothing like a good plate of chitlins....have to watch out for the sphincters though...

chitlins.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  128.07 KB
 Viewed:  257 Time(s)

chitlins.gif

Photo Gallery
Mathil

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Of all the awesome people on here, dpmphoto is the only person I've noticed that is...less than fun.. to deal with.

Sure other people are crusty, but dpm is just an ass. He can't spell either. Its like being berated by a 10 year old.
danno

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

BSABarb wrote:
Hi Guys,

But I've got family in Montana, so I know all about "stump-broke sheep"....and mountain oysters.

Humans are sometimes a little strange, don'tcha think? (I like that!) Very Happy

Some people say that I am on the the lamb. I say that you have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over my thighs. I have mutton else to say.
gordo
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Danno, tooo funny, lmfao!!!
BSABarb

PostPosted: December 2, 2009, 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

danno wrote:
BSABarb wrote:
Hi Guys,

Some people say that I am on the the lamb. I say that you have to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over my thighs. I have mutton else to say.

Danno said sheepishly, getting their goat with his bull..........

(touche', Sir!)

Barb Very Happy

PostPosted: December 2, 2009, 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Now,Barb,that was just ,B A A A H H D!!!. Now I am off to watch my favorite CBS progam,"The Goat Whisperer". Sorry,but that is the beast I can do.
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 2, 2009, 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Great thread DPM, happy with that are ya? Laughing
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 2, 2009, 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Dam and i thought us Kiwis had a monopoly on sheep, more universal than i thought.

Good play on words Danno

Quote::
Gumboots on a XS 650? Have you no sense of decorum Skull? Best, Blue
Goes with my sheepskin seat cover bro

Q: why don't Kiwis take their girlfriends to the footy
A: Cause they jump the fence at half time and eat the grass Embarassed

Q: why did the kiwi farmer drive his sheep over the cliff
A: So they would back up on him. Rolling Eyes

Kiwi no one hit songs

"I Only Have Eyes For Ewe"
"Ewe Are My Sunshine"
"Ewe and Me And A Dog Named Blue"

I'm gonna have to stop this i'm getting homesick Crying or Very sad
Photo Gallery
despecial

PostPosted: December 2, 2009, 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

650skull wrote:

Q: why did the kiwi farmer drive his sheep over the cliff
A: So they would back up on him. Rolling Eyes

- using a bungee gives much better rebound

- favourite bands...Rammstein, Lambchops

- notorious lovers

Ewe Baby...The Turtles
Ewe wear it well...Rod Stewart
Ewe turn me on...Ian Whitcomb
Ewe dont need love like i do...Bobby Darin
Ewe were made for me...Freddy and the Dreamers
Ewe will cry...Rene Y Rene
Ewe'll never walk alone...Elvis
Ewe met your match...Stevie Wonder
Ewe keep rinning away...Four Tops
Ewe keep me hangin' on...Vanilla Fudge
Ewe could have been a lady...April Wine
Ewe better run...The Young Rascals

PostPosted: December 2, 2009, 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Sorry guys, I don't know a lot about sheep, never been into them Laughing But I will say Skull is a good egg in my book Wink always been helpfull to me and seen him help plenty of others as well Cool
metalredneck

PostPosted: December 2, 2009, 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Yer all a bunch of BAAAAA-sexuals. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: December 2, 2009, 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 skull a dick ?????or just another crocodile dundee

Oh great, Gordon! You just *had* to mention eggs......now we'll have a whole page of really fowl chicken***t jokes about goosing ducks and people stopping to take a gander at them and egg them on.

Oh well--at least those who are lion about laying with sheep (Biblical, huh?) can take a short recess..... Very Happy

Shari Lewis is spinning in her grave.....

Barb

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2