650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Welcome > > Introduce yourself to the community here > > New to XS650...

New to XS650...
    Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here
moose_sk777

PostPosted: September 20, 2009, 2:55 pm    Post subject: New to XS650...

Hi my name is Steve, my friends call me Moose. I just bought a used XS650 for $500 and trying to get all the glitches out of it... it has 13000kms on the odometer... trying to buy pieces here and there off ebay to get it looking good... found this site to answer a whole bunch of questions I have... have rode since I was 16 started on dirt bikes... 18 bought my first Harley... a '74 XLCH sportster, rebuilt that, rode it until a cage brought me down... ran a '78 Honda 750 and 81 Honda 750 bagger with jammer... and then got a settlement and bought a 77 FXE Shovelhead... have had that for 10 years or so... blew the engine... so rebuilding that... finally now have the above XS650... nothing much like a shovelhead lol... I live and work out of a place called North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada. Got a lot of questions so you all will have to bear with me. Well gotta run... later... Moose
kopcicle

PostPosted: September 20, 2009, 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: New to XS650...

I have a lot of answers . Some even pertain to motorcycles in general and your's specifically . Otherwise the rest is drivel and semi inebriated pronouncements about farm animals .

Welcome to the board and enjoy .

~kop

PostPosted: September 21, 2009, 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: New to XS650...

Welcome to the site. Road my 650 from Windsor Ont. to southern Sask. were my family was from back in 1977. Got stuck in a wash out about a mile from the farm and got pulled out by a tractor. 1500mi well 1499mi and still on the same mount today. You"ll love it once its together.

Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1