650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber! > > The Black Widow my first bike build

The Black Widow my first bike build
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
    Forum Index -> Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber!
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: May 6, 2009, 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

Sorry man, I just don't get what your saying!

Nice bike, congrats! Great cars also, awesome El Camino. Not many of those in Oz, only what people import themselves! Same as most GM's Camaro's, Vette's ect all thin on the ground!

Though we do have some cool home grown muscle cars. Google up HT Monaro some time or SLR Torana or even some of the Ford Falcons (not sure if they are the same as some US cars or not) XW GT, XY GTHO or XB GT! Cheers

ghostyder

PostPosted: May 7, 2009, 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

japan is in asia. lol

PostPosted: May 10, 2009, 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

ghostyder wrote:
japan is in asia. lol
I know but by euro I don't think they mean european they mean like import I suppose

PostPosted: May 13, 2009, 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

hey how did you make your rear brake toggle system for your foward contorls tryin to get an idea the one i made twisted under pressure today when i was ridin thanks -Z
ted650chopper

PostPosted: May 14, 2009, 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

PIMPALA..haha.. sick ride blackwidow. You got good taste man.

PostPosted: May 15, 2009, 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

AlbinoAnt wrote:
hey how did you make your rear brake toggle system for your foward contorls tryin to get an idea the one i made twisted under pressure today when i was ridin thanks -Z
I'm not too sure what your asking about are saying rear brake light?? Like how does the brake like switch hook up or can you explain more and I'll try and help you out

PostPosted: May 15, 2009, 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

ted650chopper wrote:
PIMPALA..haha.. sick ride blackwidow. You got good taste man.
Thanks bro I appreciate it Very Happy

PostPosted: May 21, 2009, 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

I got offered $4,500 for my bike what do you guys think should I sell it

PostPosted: May 21, 2009, 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

I also just picked up another xs650 it's a 78 and it starts right up I paid 500 for it. Too bad it has a waste of a candy painted tank and side covers that are probably just gonna go in the junk pile

Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: May 21, 2009, 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

blackwidow wrote:
If you take my advice and sell it do i get a commission Laughing
Photo Gallery
calicruiser

PostPosted: May 21, 2009, 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

blackwidow wrote:
I also just picked up another xs650 it's a 78 and it starts right up I paid 500 for it. Too bad it has a waste of a candy painted tank and side covers that are probably just gonna go in the junk pile

sell the tank and side covers. someone wants a set of nicely painted stockers on this site!!!!!

josh
calicruiser

PostPosted: May 21, 2009, 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

oh, and 4500 sounds fair, take it!!
blackwidow

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

calicruiser wrote:
oh, and 4500 sounds fair, take it!!
Your right I think it's damn fair but do you think it's an unbelievable price and I should sell now. I mean I don't really want to sell but I hate to pass up a good offer that might never come around again

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

650skull wrote:
blackwidow wrote:
If you take my advice and sell it do i get a commission Laughing
Sure you do but if I regret it and feel like kicking somebody in the pants you need to step up for that commission you took Very Happy Just kidding man thanks for posting up in here

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

calicruiser wrote:
blackwidow wrote:

sell the tank and side covers. someone wants a set of nicely painted stockers on this site!!!!!

josh
I thought about that is it okay to sell stuff in here?? I have really good feedback on other websites just didn't look like there was a forsale section looked like a giveaway one

PostPosted: May 25, 2009, 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

Well I had some bad luck today it was a bad one. I took my bike to this picnic it was out of town and far so I decided to trailer my bike just to show it off. Well when I got there I unloaded it so I can ride it in and people can walk up and look at it. I loaded it back up to go home and thats when it happened. I got a blowout on the trailer causing the bike to jerk hard on the trailer and the tow straps busted. well the bike fell off the trailer at 75 mph and burst into flames and all I could do was watch. Man it was depressing but I"m not gonna give up I'm gonna repair the bike better than before. It'll be a few months before I start working on it again but It'll get done.

Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: May 25, 2009, 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

Man thats horrible! I'm heading out the shed right now & knocking the top off a cold Tooheys extra dry & having it in your general direction!

Heres to the blackwidow, cheers!

ady66

PostPosted: May 25, 2009, 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

That's really bad luck! Here's hoping most of it is salvageable, and all the best for the rebuild.
Ady.
Aussie650

PostPosted: May 25, 2009, 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

Ill be joining Yamaman and having a Extra Dry in your direction. Real bad luck man. Lucky no one was hurt I guess. Look forward to the rebuild. Pete
jayel
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: May 25, 2009, 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

just goes to show that XS650's don't like being trailered... it jumped off and committed suicide
xsjohn

PostPosted: May 25, 2009, 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

Jayel yours is too chicken...... Laughing

xsjohn
Photo Gallery
jayel
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: May 25, 2009, 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

No, it just doesn't ride in a trailer
blackwidow

PostPosted: May 25, 2009, 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

Thanks for the kind words everybody and to the ones with bad things to say thank you too it's haters that make me who I am here is pics right before it happened. One is my friend on the bike and the other is me sitting on it.

650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: May 25, 2009, 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: The Black Widow my first bike build

blackwidow wrote:
Thanks for the kind words everybody and to the ones with bad things to say thank you too it's haters that make me who I am
I think you are reading more into what was said than what is actually there, it's a shame about the bike,

Forum Index -> Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7