650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber! > > Sick XS chopper PICS

Sick XS chopper PICS
    Forum Index -> Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber!
ted650chopper

PostPosted: February 15, 2009, 10:58 pm    Post subject: Sick XS chopper PICS

Thought I would share some of the sweet XS650 choppers that have been getting sent in to www.xs650chopper.com Here are a couple of my favorites that come in over the past couple of weeks. Enjoy. ;DThe top ones from the THE FONG BROS!! They were recently in the Horse back street Chopper.. Just did an interview with the THE FONG BROS which turned out pretty good (I Think ). I think they're going to be sending in some pictures of their new bike next month which I'm looking forward to seeing. Very Happy

I am currently working on an interview for next month's featured bikes which I'm pretty stoked about. Let me know if you know of anyone with a sick xs chopp that might be into a kind of magazine type interview. (email@xs650chopper.com) I'll post some more killer xs chopp pics around here again SOON. Surprised

greenxs.jpg
 Description:
The Green bikes from 666 fabrications.
 Filesize:  308.22 KB
 Viewed:  394 Time(s)

greenxs.jpg

billyjoefong2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.09 KB
 Viewed:  344 Time(s)

billyjoefong2.jpg

PostPosted: February 15, 2009, 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Sick XS chopper PICS

ok, sorry I thought the pictures would be larger. I will figure that out in the test section.
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: February 15, 2009, 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sick XS chopper PICS

ted650chopper wrote:
ok, sorry I thought the pictures would be larger. I will figure that out in the test section.

pic size is fine when you click on them they go full screen... don't want them so big you have to scroll the page......

Buddy78SX650

PostPosted: February 16, 2009, 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Sick XS chopper PICS

ted650chopper wrote:
Thought I would share some of the sweet XS650 choppers that have been getting sent in to www.xs650chopper.com Here are a couple of my favorites that come in over the past couple of weeks. Enjoy. ;DThe top ones from the THE FONG BROS!! They were recently in the Horse back street Chopper.. Just did an interview with the THE FONG BROS which turned out pretty good (I Think ). I think they're going to be sending in some pictures of their new bike next month which I'm looking forward to seeing. Very Happy

I am currently working on an interview for next month's featured bikes which I'm pretty stoked about. Let me know if you know of anyone with a sick xs chopp that might be into a kind of magazine type interview. (email@xs650chopper.com) I'll post some more killer xs chopp pics around here again SOON. Surprised

Hey I love the clock on the wall in that first pic LOL. Razz
interex87

PostPosted: February 17, 2009, 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Sick XS chopper PICS

best clock ever but i dont think i would ever know what time it it lol.
eggie

PostPosted: February 17, 2009, 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Sick XS chopper PICS

DONT CARE ABOUT THE CLOCK.. BUT LIKE THE GIRL...LOL
Photo Gallery
NateDogg

PostPosted: February 19, 2009, 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Sick XS chopper PICS

I sent mine but havent seen it on there...I can only guess you didn't get them or something....ah well, I'll send you pics of the new version as soon as it's 100% back together
ted650chopper

PostPosted: February 21, 2009, 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Sick XS chopper PICS

NateDogg wrote:
I sent mine but havent seen it on there...I can only guess you didn't get them or something....ah well, I'll send you pics of the new version as soon as it's 100% back together

NateDogg there was a couple days when the submission form wasn't working but it's all working now...

PostPosted: February 23, 2009, 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Sick XS chopper PICS

the last piccie wiyth the girl was in "The Horse Back Street Choppers" . Pretty neat bike, made it look like an old board tracker. really narrow tires front and back.

Edit, read the whole thing first Laughing

Forum Index -> Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1