650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > The Swap Meet > > A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways > > 1970-72 XS Service Manual (Medford, OR (Found on CL)

1970-72 XS Service Manual (Medford, OR (Found on CL)
    Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways
sschering

PostPosted: August 16, 2008, 3:02 am    Post subject: 1970-72 XS Service Manual (Medford, OR (Found on CL)

medford.craigslist.org...25410.html

William's Law ...
killtrip

PostPosted: August 16, 2008, 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: 1970-72 XS Service Manual (Medford, OR (Found on CL)

hah..

my wife and I just got back from california.. the whole trip I was using my phone looking through CL for the region we were travelling through. I saw that and was bummed that it wasn't for my year bike.

PostPosted: August 16, 2008, 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: 1970-72 XS Service Manual (Medford, OR (Found on CL)

I guess I got to ask the question, Why is it nessasary to rebroadcast Craigslist listings for the 500 mile radius of your general geographic location .All that it does is increase the demand side of a short supply to your own procurement of product at a great price. Obviously you guys have no intention of purchasing this stuff for whatever reason or you wouldnt have posted. The next time you are in a position to snag a good deal guess what its not there because you educated the next swinging richard how to find it.And that swinging richard is me Laughing
sschering

PostPosted: August 16, 2008, 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 1970-72 XS Service Manual (Medford, OR (Found on CL)

The point is to help other people find what they might need.

Sounds like it worked today.

William's Law ...
killtrip

PostPosted: August 16, 2008, 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 1970-72 XS Service Manual (Medford, OR (Found on CL)

acetek wrote:
I guess I got to ask the question, Why is it nessasary to rebroadcast Craigslist listings for the 500 mile radius of your general geographic location .All that it does is increase the demand side of a short supply to your own procurement of product at a great price. Obviously you guys have no intention of purchasing this stuff for whatever reason or you wouldnt have posted. The next time you are in a position to snag a good deal guess what its not there because you educated the next swinging richard how to find it.And that swinging richard is me Laughing

there was a whole other thread where it was brought up to point out CL listings.. I cant afford a new bike right now.. even a cheap one. But maybe someone else can.

Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1