650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Chopper jobs > > my xs project

my xs project
    Forum Index -> Chopper jobs
redlined24

PostPosted: February 4, 2008, 1:55 am    Post subject: my xs project

this was my first bike. it used to be my dads, he rode it bone stock for four years in the mid 80's to the early 90's then parked it. he gave it to me when i turned 17 and we rebuilt the motor togeather and then i rode it for about 2 years (still stock), as i was building a chop. then i parked it and rode my chop for about 2 more years.

well, in the last 3 years i have built and rode about 5 cb750 choppers and havent rode this old xs except for everynow and then around the block. and then i decided, i either need to sell it or chop it. and i couldnt bring myself to sell my first bike so that brinks us to where i am now hahaha here are some pics from a few weeks ago...sence then i have made more progress (mounted the tank, added neck guessets, and a guesset were the backbone meets the hardtail, and somother odds and ends)

here are some pictures

community.webshots.com...redlined24
ghostyder

PostPosted: February 4, 2008, 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: my xs project

looking good!!

PostPosted: February 4, 2008, 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: my xs project

thanks man, wish i had some more time so i could get it done quicker, but dont we all!
Finksies

PostPosted: February 4, 2008, 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: my xs project

Looking good... Did you make the hardtail section?
redlined24

PostPosted: February 4, 2008, 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: my xs project

naw, i wish i would have, would have saved some $$$ but i dont have a bender. its a TC Bros hardtail

Forum Index -> Chopper jobs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1