650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Chopper jobs > > Some pics of my XS650 project

Some pics of my XS650 project
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
    Forum Index -> Chopper jobs
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: March 8, 2009, 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Some pics of my XS650 project

Congratulations Yamaha_chop, I have been following your build and i am very impressed with your finished bike Cool ......................... Watched the video and all i can say is Twisted Evil :..................... Good luck in the show...........SKULL
Photo Gallery
WantOne

PostPosted: March 11, 2009, 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Some pics of my XS650 project

Impressive. Not my cup of tea but I love the workmanship.
borjawil

PostPosted: March 11, 2009, 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Some pics of my XS650 project

simply amazing. Not into the huge rear tire thing on many builds or the long low look. but this thing is a BAMF (Bad A** Mother.. well you get the point) Nice to see it finally finished. I remember looking at it when it began and thinking this is a cool idea but not for me. Now im speechless. Very nice ride.

PostPosted: March 12, 2009, 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Some pics of my XS650 project

I was shocked to see how fast that thing airs up.

POP!

Schwiiiing!

Yamaha_chop

PostPosted: March 23, 2009, 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Some pics of my XS650 project

Hey guys, just got back from the show, was pretty cool, I was honored to be involved. Lots of high dollar rides!

A few notes about the show:

That dragster drove into the show, and it drove out. Very cool!

The pro-gasser style cars were awesome as well.

Your eyes are not deceiving you on that pro-street truck, it has dual blowers on it. and it runs and drives as well, drove right past me on the way out of the show.

Rumor was on that green corvette that the owner has amost half a million into it!

There were quite a few trailer queen type vehicles there.

Not too many bikes though.

I did end up with a small trophy, I think they created a class specifically so I would get something, they gave me first place in the: Homebuilt one-off custom catagory Smile

Overall it was a pretty fun experience. I was definitely in over my head as far as money was concerned though. tons of money in there!

Anyway, check the pictures, let me know whatcha think....

Sky

s45.photobucket.com/al...=slideshow
bbjsw10

PostPosted: July 27, 2009, 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Some pics of my XS650 project

I saw a little late on this build but Incredible job!! I love the way you modified the steering stem to run those forks too. That is what I needed for my winter dual-sport project. Now I know how to fit my forks I wanna run.
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: October 4, 2009, 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Some pics of my XS650 project

Just thought I'd bring this back to the top, cheers

Forum Index -> Chopper jobs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12