650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > Be careful out there on the road

Be careful out there on the road
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
killer

PostPosted: April 27, 2007, 5:59 pm    Post subject: Be careful out there on the road

After many years of riding, I had my first accident.

Sitting at a stop sign waiting for traffic to pass so I could make my right-turn, a woman rear-ended me. Luckily for me, she only tapped me hard enough to hurl my bike to the ground, and launch me from the seat. Don't ask me how I didn't get hurt. I don't even know how I stayed on my feet the entire time. It happened so fast.

There was plenty of yelling, cursing, and waving of fists on my part. The woman asked me if I was hurt and all I could respond with was that I was TOO ANGRY to care if I was hurt. Twisted Evil

Thankfully, damage was light... turn signal snapped, brake lever broken, original exhaust smashed.

They'll give any negligent brain dead herbert a license these days.

Be careful out there lads idiots are everywhere !!!
INXS650
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 27, 2007, 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Be careful out there on the road

She is going to pay for the damage on your machine right? I got hit on my motorcycle head on about 8 yrs ago. Some dumb b#@$% turned left in front of me, and pow over the hood. She was kind enough to speed of and leave me, my bike and my passenger in the ditch. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all. Luckily we were both OK. Bruised and scrapped and a beat up bike.
Photo Gallery
killer

PostPosted: April 27, 2007, 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Be careful out there on the road

I got her insurance information and faxed an estimate of all the parts that were damaged.

How could any person live with themselves after hitting someone and just run off?
jfplaying
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 28, 2007, 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Be careful out there on the road

About a year ago,not far from I live. There's a signal light,both ways.
Guy sitting, waiting for the green, and bam from behind.Yep dead in the water,quess he did'nt see the red light?
Then before that a hilly road, kid in a pickup truck passed his buddy on the crest of a hill and,head on with a bike comeing the other way. This people must be flipping stupid.

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1