650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Parts Needed > > Performance Parts > > tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay
    Forum Index -> Performance Parts
royfisk

PostPosted: April 4, 2007, 4:06 pm    Post subject: tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

I put the spare on e-bay with other yamaha 650 parts. If anyone wants me to list something feel free to ask. my e-mail address is royfisk @ comcast.net My ebay user name is myedsel1961 .
Photo Gallery
royfisk

PostPosted: April 4, 2007, 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

e-bay link myworld.ebay.com/myedsel1961/
jayel
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 4, 2007, 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

hey roy was looking at the pics of your 75 650 enduro how did it turn out? love the look of it, just what everyone needs a 400# enduro (LOL) used to ride the old harley sprint 350's in the dirt couldn't beat them for torque and at 350# the weight would feel about right, every time i had my bike up in the air like the riders do now days i knew it was going to hurt when it landed (BAM) must be getting old, don't think i'd do some of the stuff i tried back then
royfisk

PostPosted: April 5, 2007, 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

Yea its still here hoping to finish it for the build off. Got a customers chopper rehab going on right now. I have the xs-750 front end all mounted up and set. the tx-750 swingarm and wheel are on and set. Need to do the exhaust and havent found any mufflers that seem fitting for the bike. Tires are a issue to right now. I think I may use a stock headlight not much room on original plan for wireing. Once I have all that I will dissassemble the whole thing for painting and wolla it s alive.
jayel
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 5, 2007, 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

enduro type tires would look good if not to much of a knobbie had a old buddy that set up a sportster that way years ago we would be out playing in the dirt and you get a lot of attention when you come blasting thur on a big 4 stroke
royfisk

PostPosted: April 5, 2007, 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

Yea ; This bike is not really intended for any serious off road, public dirt roads are plentyfull in vt and nh, and thats my goal a good handleing torky dirt and street bike. Im relly leaning towards the kenda 761 series tire.
jayel
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 5, 2007, 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

that's almost a pure dirt knobbie roy i think i'd go with something more dual sport (need to cross those darn paved roads sometimes)
royfisk

PostPosted: April 6, 2007, 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

I dont know it dont look too knobby ish to me. looks pretty much like a dual purpose urban assault weapon to me.
jayel
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 6, 2007, 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: tx 750 swingarm and wheel on e-bay

maybe i looked at a wrong pic don't matter it's your toy you can do what you want, it's still a fine idea if i ever get another xs i think that's the way i would go with it, lots of good B (gravel) and C (dirt) roads here in iowa that need explored

exhausts - high rise shotguns

Forum Index -> Performance Parts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1