650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > The Swap Meet > > A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways > > WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........
    Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways
PenniesEarned

PostPosted: November 10, 2009, 9:18 pm    Post subject: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

I have a 75' xs650b and am looking for the following parts.
Standard seat (I believe 75'-78' will work)
Stock length forks (34mm which I believe was up to 78')

I have to trade:
34mm Clip Ons
Double Bucket Seat for 75'-78'
REAL K&N Filters, not the cheap knock offs
Extended Forks (34mm, I believe they are extended 6")
Stock Forks for 78' and later (35mm, new seals)
benjamoid14

PostPosted: November 13, 2009, 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

man i wish those were 35mm clip ons, i would be an owner.

PostPosted: November 13, 2009, 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

I know someone who may be interested in the clip ons.I don't think he has anything to trade though.What would you take for them?I'll give him a call.
ayrhen

PostPosted: November 16, 2009, 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

I have a stock '75 front end; however, I'm not interested in anything you have to trade. If you are interested in purchasing, shoot me an offer. I can send pics.
PenniesEarned

PostPosted: November 16, 2009, 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

Really just looking to trade at the moment. Ayrhen, if I dont get anyone to trade soon I'll shoot you an email. 1ironhead, I'll shoot you one too if I dont get more interest. Only problem with selling them outright is I know myself too well to know that the money wont go back into the bike.
1ironhead

PostPosted: November 17, 2009, 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

Cool.I know too well what you mean.
blackwidow

PostPosted: November 21, 2009, 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

benjamoid14 wrote:
man i wish those were 35mm clip ons, i would be an owner.
what are they?

PostPosted: November 21, 2009, 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

34mm
blackwidow

PostPosted: November 21, 2009, 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

PenniesEarned wrote:
34mm
not what size what are clip ons?

PostPosted: November 21, 2009, 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

Clipons are handlebars(just separate handles, really) that clamp directly to the fork tubes for a lower look on sportbikes/cafes.
Photo Gallery
blackwidow

PostPosted: November 22, 2009, 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: WTT my clip ons/forks/seat/filters for your.........

Oh I see thank you for the information

Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1