650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

650 Rider verses 650 Garage
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
Mikesxs

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

Jack!, Jack who ? Not the Jack that participates with good old Gordon in a
choreographed post that states with certainty that all XS Performance cams are out a degree or so so they must be very unusable. I will contact Wiseco, Hot Cams, Mitsubishi and Ford as they also have Cams made by the same factory and they to must be defective. If you guys haven't heard of it, it can't be.

Mike Lalonde Mikes XS
Jack

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

Mikesxs wrote:
Jack!, Jack who ? Not the Jack that participates with good old Gordon in a
choreographed post that states with certainty that all XS Performance cams are out a degree or so so they must be very unusable. I will contact Wiseco, Hot Cams, Mitsubishi and Ford as they also have Cams made by the same factory and they to must be defective. If you guys haven't heard of it, it can't be.

Mike Lalonde Mikes XS
[img][/img] There you go again running your big mouth making false accusations of me slandering your clone camshafts based on findings of dialing in the camshaft,well guess what DICKHEAD I haven't even purchased one yet,so how can this be?????????? Like i said before and I'll say it again, pull that ignorant fat head of yours out your ass and point the finger at the right accusers. Oh and more final note Mr. DICKHEAD XS,there are a few members that go by the name of Jack at the Garage but you don't have the balls to go there to confront members who tarnish your so called God like status do ya,wonder why.
Jack

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

Well here's that slandering post you speak of,you just love to nick & pick and totally distort the facts for the sack of arguing don't you,you're worse than a woman at times.
xs650temp.proboards.co...042&page=1
Mikesxs

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

Well theres only one foul mouthed Jack that posts the negative comments before he has even seen a product. No confusion there, never has been.

Mike Lalonde Mikes XS
dwyatt

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

Guys, take a Midol and relax....

We're all just here for fun and delusion. We can get this crap at home.

1978 Maico 440 Magnum
1956 Blonde TX Gal
Photo Gallery
Mikesxs

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

Good idea.
Mike @ Mikes XS
Jack

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

Mikesxs wrote:
Well theres only one foul mouthed Jack that posts the negative comments before he has even seen a product. No confusion there, never has been.

Mike Lalonde Mikes XS
Oh........ on contrary to what you think of my vocabulary,I'm quite the gentleman with polite manners,it's just you sir bring out the worst of me with your childish behavior distorting the contexts of what's actually being expressed. You might wanna consider taking a deep look in the mirror,to see yourself for who you really are before judging someone else and stop pondering on past( Years to be exact) statements
Mikesxs

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

Hmm. I agree , past negative statements you made must be disregarded since it's clear you did not intend to make them. I'm done until next time.

Mikesxs
ayrhen

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

Mike - I certainly look forward to increased availability of CB750 parts. I don't know how many times I've wished there was a site like Mikesxs for the 750. I'm glad your involved and I thank you.
hobbsdr

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

These posts resemble very old feuds: after many years people are still fighting but they don't even know why. It is like the Hatfields and McCoys are still going at it Hillbilly style and Internet posts are the new buckshot.

I think someone needs to break out the moonshine and have a clan meeting to resolve this once and for all. Very Happy
Mikesxs

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

A lot of moonshine would be good, might even loosen a few lips of those who make the offensive statements because they know they hide behind the anonymity of the web. It's good to know who and where your enemies are and be able to seperate them from those who can speak honestly face to face instead of hiding out.
When you deal with 15,000 + active customers it's just not possible to satisfy everyone directly and be able to have a few hours of rest.
When I started this with the 400+ 650 society members a close friend said to me " You know if you keep this up you are going to make it a job"
He was right !.

Mike @ Mikes XS
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: September 9, 2009, 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 650 Rider verses 650 Garage

And the admin steps in and locks it down.

Like I used to tell the guys at the bar I managed “knock it off or I’ll piss in your beer”

Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3