650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Flattracker - Streettracker > > Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Trackers?

Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Trackers?
    Forum Index -> Flattracker - Streettracker
Gues

PostPosted: February 20, 2006, 9:54 pm    Post subject: Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Trackers?

Like the title says, I was a little excited to see this forum, but it looks like the more I look on the internet the more dissappointed I get.

I find alot of complete builds and some pictures but no active Build forums. Maybe I will have to look into Dirt Track Racers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ryan
Interceptorjg

PostPosted: February 21, 2006, 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Track

I don't know if it will be of any interest (I may be a little low-budget for you), but I am documenting my Streetracker build at www.grinderswheels.blogspot.com/

There is also some bicycle content, so don't think you hit the wrong site if that's what you see first.
Photo Gallery
Barrett

PostPosted: January 23, 2007, 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Trackers?

What are you looking for? Before, during, and after pics? Or jsut more pics and ideas?
willmiller

PostPosted: January 24, 2007, 10:19 am    Post subject: Tell me how to protect my computer

I have the firewall that came with my windows xp. I want a better one. What is a VERY good firewall i can download and use for free that dosen't slow down my computer?
:(
tracker79

PostPosted: January 24, 2007, 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Trackers?

Ryan, I would suggest you become a member and ask questoins. There are quite afew members on here that can get ya thru any problem. I`ve went thru alot of past posts and improved my bike a great deal without even asking. Document your own build and post pics. I just started hackin & fittin on mine, never thought to take pics along the way. I got a manual from omars i can fax or make copys of if that will help ya. Like any build you can go mild or wild, it just depends on your budget. Lets get going, ya got a bike ready to go? If so give us some details as to where you want to end up. Riding weather is just around the corner.
Photo Gallery
Ambitiousss

PostPosted: February 23, 2007, 3:23 pm    Post subject: Freedom from negative emotions

Dear moderatos, I'm sorry if I've written in the wrong theme. Please, don't delete my post and move it in the proper section.

Quote::
Day after day, minute after minute people keep feeing negative emotions ("NEs"): jealousy, pity, fear, anger, irritation, discontent, resentment, rage, perplexity, insult, malice, envy, anxiety, uneasiness, contempt, disgust, shame, revengefulness, apathy, indolence, grief, melancholy, disappointment, greed etc.

Is freedom from NEs possible? People are stuck in them so hopelessly that even the very idea of having freedom from NEs irritates them. When they imagine themselves without NEs, it perplexes them to think how it is possible to live without them. They believe that without NEs they would turn into a dead unfeeling thing. They are so addicted to NEs that they cannot even imagine something besides them, although many people had short outbursts of weak EPs, especially in the early childhood.

This is a citation. I suggest reading about it ( bodhi.ru/samadhi/for/e...01-eng.htm ) and express your opinion. If you don't speak English then choose your language here - bodhi.ru/ . On this page there's email where you can send your questions and wishes.
dude

PostPosted: February 23, 2007, 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Trackers?

people who say they live without ever having negative emotions are liars. Gee, let's never get upset about anything. Didn't you read about Jesus driving the bums out the temple? Wake up and smell the coffee, some people are idiots and deserve to be treated with contempt. Some peoples actions are worthy of anothers negative emotions. Look at child molestor and murderer Jon Couey. He killed a little girl after raping her. Am I supposed to feel neutral about this idiot. No, it is healthy to call for his execution. Nuff said. People without N.E's are idiots. Mods, please remove this trash ridden post above from this site entirely.
Dan51

PostPosted: February 24, 2007, 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Trackers?

Tracker 79
I hope Ryan didn't give up on us , from what I see on this site there should be a lot of good ideas and help out there. The Internet sure has made the job a lot easier than in the old days. I 'm on a lighter budget but your tacker sure looks cool.

tracker79

PostPosted: February 24, 2007, 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Trackers?

Thanks Dan51, Sometimes it takes awhile to get a project off the ground. Once ya get going it goes pretty good. I was lucky to start with a 5500 mile virgin i picked up for $500. Some guys dont like the idea of hackin up a nice bike, but its nice to have all the wiring working proper, the motor is strong, and everything was in excellent shape. I got alittle over $2500 in it, counting the cost of the bike. Bodywork is from Omars, alot of stuff from Mikes xs, and ebay saved me alot of money.
Photo Gallery
tracker79

PostPosted: February 24, 2007, 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Has anybody found a Active Build Forums for Street Trackers?

Dan51, just checked out a pic of your bike, looks great! Nice color combo to.
Photo Gallery
qqqqqqqq

PostPosted: March 9, 2007, 6:19 am    Post subject: qqqqqqqqqq

铃声下载 手机铃声 手机图片 免费手机铃声 手机铃声 手机铃声 mp3手机铃声 待机图片 手机图片 手机铃声 手机铃声 手机铃声 搞笑铃声 手机铃声 和弦铃声 免费手机铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 免费铃声 手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载 手机铃声 mp3铃声 手机铃声下载 免费手机图片下载 和弦铃声 手机图片 免费点歌 手机图片 免费手机铃声 mp3手机铃声 手机铃声 铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 免费铃声 手机铃声 手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 mp3铃声 手机铃声下载 免费手机图片下载 和弦铃声 手机铃声 手机图片 免费点歌 手机娱乐中心 免费点歌 手机图片 周杰伦 刘德华 王菲 死了都要爱 未来就是现在 为爱而生 大城小爱 认真的雪 隐形的翅膀 我要为你戒烟 今天你要嫁给我 听妈妈的话 将军令 菊花台 大城小爱 曹操 隐形的翅膀 羽毛 舞娘
寂寞沙洲冷 一万个理由 今天你要嫁给我 反转地球 皇后与梦想 蝴蝶泉边 蝴蝶飞呀 我爱你你却爱着他 如果爱下去 世界都亮了 恭喜发财 老情人 2007中国娃娃 分享 如果爱下去 暗恋情书 表白 梦想的舞台 无果花 单车恋人 无神论 裙下之臣 最后的嬉皮士 白玫瑰 黑择明 富士山下 菊花台 不如不见 解药 等一个晴天 有一种爱叫做放手 最冷的夏天 我要我滋味 给自己的情歌 一生一世情不渝 小峡谷之1234 亲爱的啵一个 我不是郭靖 上海滩搞笑 江南偷窥版 一眼万年 为谁疯狂 爱我就别伤害我 我是你老公 爱哭鬼 路人 一克拉的眼泪 重复犯错 本草纲目 快D快乐 海豚 一刀两断 沉默玩具 右手戒指 模范生 难道爱一个人有错吗 国王游戏 朋友难当 大富翁 放开 男佣 黄金甲 鸟儿的幻想 给我一双翅膀 粒粒皆幸福 无可救药 退后 天使之歌 冒险的开始 银色公路 面对面 月亮之上 梦之浮桥 念奴娇 北京的月亮 菠萝菠萝蜜 欢乐音雄 黄金甲 一千遍我爱你 老大 别了疯子 伤城秘密 我爱的人 梦里花 天使 华丽邂逅 玫瑰唇彩 love 暖暖 诀别诗 将军令 I am who I 猪猪宝贝 爱是傻得起 现在进行式 裙下之臣 你有本事 精舞门 拿出你的爱 Baby Tell Me 公主的魔法项链 翅膀 爱我别走 离歌 香水有毒 香水有毒 大喜宙 我的果汁分你一半 千里之外 秋天不回来 号码 孤单爱情海 死了都要爱 不怕不怕 求佛 生日快乐 留在冬天 爸爸妈妈 向日葵 ALWAYS OPEN 不痛 我不后悔 夜曲 为什么相爱的人不能在一起 约定 不得不爱 触电 秋天不回来 太美丽 发如雪 生日礼物 那年夏天我想更懂你 手放开 让泪化作相思雨花的嫁纱 简单爱 愿望 童话 放生 qq爱 李宇春 谢霆锋 林俊杰 心雨 老婆老婆我爱你 那一夜 真爱好姑娘 笔记 爱的天国 我很想爱他第一次爱的人 就是爱你 我会好好的 真的爱你
桃花朵朵开 天涯 大海 过火 那一夜 爱如空气 北京一夜 独唱情歌 面具 想起 完美世界 世界末日 太早 我们的歌 花田错 红颜 飘雪霍元甲 认真的雪 珊瑚海 不想长大
借口 追梦人 私奔 暧昧忘不了 香水百合 白月光 我们能不能不分手 做你的男人 睫毛弯弯 断点 不值得知足 紫藤花 一直很安静 果汁分你一半丝路 火柴天堂 一千年以后 赤道和北极光辉岁月 迷魂计 水手 回来我的爱
拯救 吻别 海阔天空 彩虹天堂爱情复兴 新回心转意 天路 爱你披着羊皮的狼 不要再来伤害我 狼爱上羊 飞行部落 千年泪 突然的自我独一无二 曾经最美 第一次 上海滩 古灵精怪 黑色毛衣
大舌头 好心分手 来电 开始懂了被风吹过的夏天 美人鱼如果没有你 今天 星座 蝴蝶
爱很简单 一生有你 手记 寂寞在唱歌 马德里不思议 我们的爱号码 千千阙歌 黄色枫叶 安静 吉祥三宝 那些花儿 冰雨 爱上你我很快乐
你是我的玫瑰花 一剪梅 你到底爱谁 死性不改 七里香 恋爱达人 勇气 七月七日晴 北极星的眼泪
死心塌地 白色恋人 不死之身 醉清风 可惜不是你 最初的梦想 包袱 原来 逍遥叹 那么爱你为什么 练习 爱我还是他 亲爱的你怎么不在我身边 江南 如果的事 遇见
挪威的森林 朋友 后来 不愿放开你的手 狐狸精 喜欢你没道理 美丽的神话 我们都是好孩子爱我的人和我爱的人 假装 六月的雨 我们怎么了 红豆 说爱你
痴心绝对 心肝宝贝 放飞美丽 你的样子 天下无双 彩虹的微笑 黄昏 晴天 爱海滔滔 东风破
宁夏 东南西北风 留什么给你 莫斯科没有眼泪 香飘飘 幸福的瞬间 一千个伤心的理由 我只想要 月光 解脱 我要的世界 十年 哎呀 玻璃杯 着迷 红日 分飞 唱得响亮 屋顶 广岛之恋 我爱你 倒带 哪一站 我不想说我是鸡 春泥 疯了 千年之恋 从开始到现在西厢 我们的纪念日 听海 无赖
嘻唰唰 一路向北 梁祝 军中绿花 难道 忘了怎么哭 轨迹 天空 快乐崇拜 爱情木瓜
诗人的眼泪 温柔 七天七世纪 搁浅 感恩的心 给我你的爱 星晴 两只蝴蝶 那片海 都是你
燕尾蝶 最浪漫的事 遗失的美好 想唱就唱 心中的日月 月半弯 情画 唯一
寓言 回心转意 美丽心情 皇帝 不如跳舞 朋友别哭 只剩我一个 灰姑娘 眉飞色舞 夜夜夜夜 分开旅行 爱人 黄种人 海啸 折子戏
奔跑 功夫 杀破狼 如果这都不算爱 我说我爱你 那女孩对我说 女人心 蜗牛 爱如潮水 我难过 牡丹江 灰色空间 当爱在靠近 天灰 爱你一万年 最熟悉的陌生人 如果爱 童年 假如 雨樱花 因为你 猪之歌 大约在冬季
夏天的风 期待 女人花 倩女幽魂 人鱼的眼泪 倔强 浪漫手机 雨人 别说我的眼泪你无所谓 祝我生日快乐 不怕不怕 丁香花
小丑鱼 记事本 无间道 回到过去 精忠报国 只对你说 旋木 婴儿 红色石头 爱的就是你 飞舞 对不起我爱你 男人海洋 一个人 你一定要幸福 恋爱ing 明天会更好 快乐练习曲 绿光 算你狠 当你孤单你会想起谁 回家 爱要怎么说出口 就是我
孙悟空 催眠 太委屈 猪都笑了 爱你不会变 直来直往 不可思议 大哥
其实我很在乎你 玩美 孤单北半球 喜欢你 我的未来不是梦 欧若拉 爱的箴言 我只在乎你
别怕我伤心 亲爱的不要离开我 自由 天亮以后 双鱼座 一千零一夜 叶子
蓝天 冬天快乐 谢谢你的爱 化蝶飞 铁血丹心 天意 恶作剧 十元人民币
祝你一路顺风 芙蓉姐夫 讲不出再见 信仰 黑白配 好久不见
我恨我痴心 蓝莲花 你怎么舍得我难过 虫儿飞在梅边 飘移 在他乡 太多
天亮了 盖世英雄 我要抱着你 星光游乐园 无尽的爱 以父之名 秋天的童话 天天夜夜 下一站天后 第一滴泪
我真的受伤了 花香 花花公子 我可以抱你吗 珍惜 宣言 黑色幽默 开不了口
温柔的慈悲 情书 一个像夏天一个像秋天 大地 老鼠爱大米 你的微笑 王子归来 受了点伤
一路上有你 见习爱神 累斗累 爱笑的眼睛 爱得太迟 真爱你的云 比我幸福 吹眼睛
离别 分手快乐 谁说喝醉就无所谓 容易受伤的女人 偏偏喜欢你 宝贝对不起 寂寞的季节 冲动的惩罚 特别的爱给特别的你 有你陪着我
世界第一等 你那么爱她 胆小鬼 关于你的歌 断了的弦 爱你不是两三天