650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Welcome > > Introduce yourself to the community here > > Addicted

Addicted
    Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here
sly22guy

PostPosted: June 11, 2009, 11:36 pm    Post subject: Addicted

Well after seeing the drop seat air ride xs650. Yeah i really need to get one. I bought a boat back in 05 and havent had a bike since. its been long enough. Im def on a budget so these sound like the perfect bike for me. Ive found 2 local for 1500 & 1700. Figure i can ride it the way it is this year and then start to work on it this winter.

Im only 5'7" so i think this will make the perfect length chopper for me. Im thinking DNA Springer 4 over. A custom Softtail. id like a 200 or 250 rear tire. Id like to do a seat simalar to the convertable seat on the new "Rocker" (when the wife wants to ride) And either mid or forward controls. Any pointers or info on any of these would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Shawn
nokitov

PostPosted: June 14, 2009, 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Addicted

Welcome sly,
Where in the heck is Pequea? Doesn't sound like anything in the western half of the Keystone. Enjoy the site!

Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1