650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > Afternoon Ride!

Afternoon Ride!
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
mo650chopper
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 28, 2005, 11:40 pm    Post subject: Afternoon Ride!

Took the XS out for a short 10 mile jaunt with the oldest daughter after work today, Was a beautiful 70 Deg day after a week of 40's and rain. Wanted to test out the new rear foot peg location as well as my sissy bar installation, all was good from her prospective as well as mine. Also passed about a dozen or so turkey out in a field with a couple of the gobblers struttin ther stuff for the ladies. Turkey season is only a few weeks away which is another of my "addictions". On the way back we had to stop as they were crossing the road and I definetly don't want to hit one of them on the scooter. I hit one a few years ago with my car and it did in my grill. Just a nice little ride, I'm glad I got the bike and I'm in the wind after a 6 year or so recess.
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 31, 2005, 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Afternoon Ride!

Thats great, I got in a few miles to day after work. 71 air temp, dry and not to windy. Feels good to ride again doesn't it.
Photo Gallery
mo650chopper
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: April 2, 2005, 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Afternoon Ride!

Too many other things to do today other than ride but will be working on it
some. Wife's Bday is Tuesday got to go shopping you know, or else! Too windy
for nice riding, why does it always seem to be windy when it's warm in the early
spring?

Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1