650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Welcome > > Introduce yourself to the community here > > Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.
    Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: February 15, 2005, 3:44 pm    Post subject: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

If you see something that’s not working on the site please let me know. Shocked
Photo Gallery
mo650chopper
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 15, 2005, 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

I'm only seeing the top line of the comments on each post? I'm going to quote on each to be able to read the entire comment. I love the look of the site! and I can use it without having to use internet Explorer, it's nice to keep using my Netscape. I can't do this on the other XS 650 boards.
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 15, 2005, 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Can you point me to a page or post a screen shot (image) of what you are seeing or not seeing. Is it causing you to not to be able to navigate the site or not see info in the posts.

ps: Do you know how to get a screen shot? Just asking...

Also, thanks for the kinds word about the site. I'm trying to keep the site running on a broad base browser platform so fare most all things work in all broswes.

Photo Gallery
Wulf

PostPosted: March 20, 2005, 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

Hey Russo, when I try to vote on a pic it goes to an error page and doesn't register.
Wulf

650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 20, 2005, 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

I will check out the voting setup
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 23, 2005, 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

Is it working yet, I did some code changes.
Photo Gallery
Wulf

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

Nope, still cant vote. Keeps going to error page.
Wulf

650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

I'm gone reset the voting and see that works
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

I have sent out a request for some help with this issue to my friends on the programing board. Should have an answer soon.

Is anyine else having this issue with voting?

Photo Gallery
tudawgs

PostPosted: March 25, 2005, 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

When I go to the comments section on the album section and try to add comments Iget an error message that says(expected run time error- do you wish to debug?) is there something wrong in my settings?
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 25, 2005, 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

No there is not I'm working on an issue with the voting and comments section. What type of system are you using, windows or apple.
Photo Gallery
Wulf

PostPosted: May 7, 2005, 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

Hey Russo, for some reason I can't upload a picture. Any Ideas?? When I browse my system and find the pic I select it and it shows the path, put in the description and hit submit. It then goes to a blank page and nothing shows up. Tried 4 or 5 times and the same thing keeps happening.
Wulf

650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: May 7, 2005, 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

Doing updates for security issues. some tried to upload a worm with a image so I'm updating now.

Do this. sign off the site then, In what ever browser clear your internet cache then, sign back in and you should be in good shape.

Photo Gallery
Wulf

PostPosted: May 7, 2005, 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

All right, I'll give it a try. Thanks, back in a min.
Wulf

Wulf

PostPosted: May 7, 2005, 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

Ok, tried it and it still is doing the same thing. I'll try backing out of explorer completely and doing it again.
Wulf

Wulf

PostPosted: May 7, 2005, 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

Round three and still no luck. Tried clearing everything out and no go. Tried exiting out of explorer completely and clearing everything and still no go. I'd love to get my hands on stupid fuckers who try to f*** up things for other people. Assholes who have nothing better to do than hack systems and load virus' should get the livin' s*** beat out of them! Ok, enough ranting. Give me a shout.
Wulf

650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: May 7, 2005, 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

I'll should have all the updates done by tonight.
Photo Gallery
Wulf

PostPosted: September 28, 2005, 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it broke,? If you see anything broke post it here.

Hey Russo, it's been awhile but I'm back. I think the problem that I'd been having uploading pics has been resolved finally. Not sure if it was at your end or mine but it seems to be working. Lots of stuff to write about but no time right now. Give me a shout.
Wulf

Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1