650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Welcome > > Introduce yourself to the community here > > new guy from St. Augustine, FL

new guy from St. Augustine, FL
    Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here
rustynail1099

PostPosted: November 15, 2009, 11:47 pm    Post subject: new guy from St. Augustine, FL

hey guys my name is Rusty and i am new to the forum. i have been planning my xs project for over 8 months and finally got the money to go ahead and start it! some how in my infinite wisdom (more like lack there of) i ended up with 2 650s. the first one is bone stock and i plan to chop the rear section off and hardtail it with a tc bros hardtail among other things. this bike will be my hopefully reliable daily driver. i was originally just going to sell off the other one until i saw it in person and saw how freakin kool it was. its a 70's style chopper with an amen plunger style frame and square stock girder front end. i thought it was going to need a lot of work but it actually only needs the carbs rebuilt, a seat, some serious rewiring work, and a lot of tlc. this will be my dont give a s*** rat bob that i will probably let my 16 year old little brother ride for the most part. i will post up some pics of both bikes soon and keep everyone updated on the progress. im in college and my semester is ridiculous so i unfortunitly wont be able to get to it till after that is over on dec. 10. any ideas tips tricks or comments are more then welcome and i am always eager to learn from those who have traveled the path before me. i will post some pics soon of what ive got so far. thanks guys!

Rusty Very Happy

Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1