650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Welcome > > Introduce yourself to the community here > > paul bertaut

paul bertaut
    Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here

paul bertaut
where is paul
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
has he done a runner
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

binox

PostPosted: October 12, 2009, 3:20 am    Post subject: paul bertaut

HI iam a newb from australia .Ihave a 77 that iam turning into a cafe racer and have ordered $2000 worth of parts from paul bertaut at 650motorcycles .Ihavent heard anything from him in 3 months and was wondering if any of the members know of him or have had any dealings with him in the last few months regards binox
xsjohn

PostPosted: October 12, 2009, 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: paul bertaut

Welcome ............ did you pay and not recieve the parts......... ?

xsjohn
Photo Gallery
binox

PostPosted: October 12, 2009, 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: paul bertaut

sure did $2000
Joseph

PostPosted: October 12, 2009, 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: paul bertaut

is 650motorcycles a web site or a catalouge. If web site post link. I'm from US and am not familiar with this but would like to know as I'm sure others would.
Photo Gallery
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: October 12, 2009, 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: paul bertaut

Not that I know him at all, but pretty sure Paul is Bobs son. Bob has run the 650m/c web site for years & has built heaps of XS's.

I assume that he is paulsales on the 650motorcycles forum, and he seems to be hard to get a hold of there.........Lots of people have vouched for his quality of work, and it seems he's trying to make some more money out of it these days........How that's going for him I've no idea.
Hopefully he's just a bit snowed under at the moment.

I see someone on that forum is waiting for a Mikes 750 kit (I just saw your posts there), Mikes is out of stock on these until the next batch are produced, so maybe your waiting the same parts????

Not that Mike would have any control over what he does, he is obviously a good customer/aquaintance of Mikes, as he advertises he will supply Mikes gear at 8% off...........So possibly shows he's a fair risk, though of course guarentees nothing.

Joseph, 650motorcycles.com is a web site that's been around for years, I think they've only recently gone in to supplying parts, here's the link

www.650motorcycles.com/

Hope you get your parts soon, try not to get too pissed off, it rarely helps, cheers

650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: October 15, 2009, 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: paul bertaut

Thought i would bump this as Paul has answered binox over at the 650motorcycles.com message board. www.650motorcycles.com...8&start=20
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> Introduce yourself to the community here All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1