650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > mikes xs shopping cart

mikes xs shopping cart
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
hoagy

PostPosted: August 19, 2009, 5:29 pm    Post subject: mikes xs shopping cart

WTF is up with mikesxs shopping cart i cant get past the first check out page! the delivery information.
my coil puked, i already have a pamco to put in it, but i need seals for the camshaft while i am there, and i cant get check out!!!

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
pamcopete
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: August 19, 2009, 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: mikes xs shopping cart

hoagy,

I think that Mikes remembers your shopping cart contents from previous visits even if you didn't place an order and sometimes that can screw things up. So, when you go on site, go to the shopping cart and delete anything that's there, even if it's something that you want, then start shopping.

650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: August 19, 2009, 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: mikes xs shopping cart

you must enable "cookies" for the cart to work, IE explorer Tools-Internet Options- Privacy-Sites- (button) paste in mikes address www.mikesxs.net/ into address of web site box click-Allow
pamcopete
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: August 19, 2009, 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: mikes xs shopping cart

jayel,

Well, i didn't do any of that, but if I select an item but do not complete the purchase, that item is still there the next day.

He could be using cookies or he could be using my IP address.

PostPosted: August 19, 2009, 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: mikes xs shopping cart

tried them both still nothing!!!!!

hoagy
ayrhen

PostPosted: August 20, 2009, 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: mikes xs shopping cart

I'm also trying to place an order. I get to the shipping page and my order doesn't qualify for free shipping - which is fine....but it won't let me select the UPS ground option. I can only select next day or 2nd day and there's no way I'm paying $22 in shipping for a couple of air filters. If I just proceed to the next step, it tells me my total is $150 (the free shipping threshold), but my order only totals around $60. I'm hesitant to proceed with entering my credit card number because I don't want to be charged $150 and then have to get that sorted out.
pamcopete
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: August 20, 2009, 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: mikes xs shopping cart

ayrhen,

I would suggest that you take a look at your shopping cart to make sure there are no items that you intended to cancel still in there.

Go to your shopping cart as soon as you get onsite and cancell any items that may have been left over from a previous session where you did not actually order.

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1