650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > The Swap Meet > > A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways > > Frame give away plus many engine parts - GIVEN TO edunphe

Frame give away plus many engine parts - GIVEN TO edunphe
    Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways
crumppa

PostPosted: July 18, 2009, 12:17 pm    Post subject: Frame give away plus many engine parts - GIVEN TO edunphe

Arrow FRAME, ENGINE, & MISC PARTS ALL GIVEN AWAY TO MEMBER edunphe (30 JUL 09). I'm sorry to see it all go, but at least she will get use out of this stuff.

Free 1983 XS650 frame. Rear hoop that supports stock seat has been cut off but otherwise the frame is in good condition. Includes swingarm, center and side stands. No title.

I also have a nearly complete engine which does not include side covers, stator, rotor or dip stick. Intake valves are stuck open and the head cover, cam shaft and head are removed but in my possession.

I had intended to fix this and put it all back together but I am about to move coast to coast and return to sea duty with the Navy so don't have time.

This stuff is your if you pick it up. I am located in Chesapeake VA (23322) and would be willing to deliver it up to ~100 miles if you cover my gas costs.

If interested please PM me.

Last edited by crumppa on July 30, 2009, 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Everything_To_Xs

PostPosted: July 20, 2009, 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts

Damn i could really do with these why cant you be in England lol
Photo Gallery
nj1639

PostPosted: July 20, 2009, 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts

Yeah, if I was back in So. Jersey.
BubbaKahuna

PostPosted: July 21, 2009, 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts

If nobody steps up to the plate, I'll take just the bottom portion of the frame to make an engine stand.

Cheers,
- JJ

crumppa

PostPosted: July 21, 2009, 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts

BubbaKahuna wrote:
If nobody steps up to the plate, I'll take just the bottom portion of the frame to make an engine stand.

Cheers,
- JJ

I've got a member who has asked for part of the frame as well. Waiting to hear back from him. Depending on exactly what he wants I may be able to accommodate both of you. I'll let you know by the weekend. I'm just happy this thing isn't going to waste.
xs1961
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: July 22, 2009, 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts

Ive got most of those parts laying about here Everythingswrongwivmy_XS...
You just havent offered me enough to tempt me to sell them yet....

gradually losing intrest... God help me...
Photo Gallery
edunphe

PostPosted: July 24, 2009, 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts

I'll gladly take it all off your hands. I'm working on another xs650 now, and this would help.

I'll be in Williamsburg on Thursday, 7/30, and can drive down to you to get it, as long as you think it can fit in a Honda Civic. If you let me know about the size and how to get in touch with you, we can email and work out details.
Photo Gallery
scotts

PostPosted: July 26, 2009, 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts

Do you have that frame loop piece that was cut off, or is it long gone?
Photo Gallery
crumppa

PostPosted: July 27, 2009, 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts

Rear hoop is gone.

It looks like edunphe is going to pick up everything this Thursday.

Thanks all for the interest. I'm just happy this stuff isn't going to waste.
mmasac

PostPosted: August 5, 2009, 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts - GIVEN TO edunphe

if he doesnt come through, let me know! I can put it to good usage!

Black paint, DOESN'T make it BAD ASS!!!

It is NOT a Chopper, Unless you CUT something!!!
edunphe

PostPosted: August 6, 2009, 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Frame give away plus many engine parts - GIVEN TO edunphe

Thanks, Crumppa, for the parts! I got them into my workshop today, and they're just what I need.
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1