650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > Cute

Cute
Go to page Previous  1, 2
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
Teebs

PostPosted: July 1, 2009, 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Cute

lmao No, no, I said MANicure, that's when they trim your nose and ear hair... uh, right?
nudude53

PostPosted: July 1, 2009, 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Cute

I used to sit and wait for a haircut at the barber shop when I was a kid and sneak a peek over the top of a comic book to watch them trim the nose and ears on the old guys. Old guys, what was I thinking?
They don't do that any more, I have to do it myself.

jimmythetrucker

PostPosted: July 2, 2009, 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Cute

650skull wrote:
650skull wrote:
:lol: Laughing Laughing Good one jayal, cought a fish. My kids come home from school and told me that one 20 years ago

RG, what i said come out wrong, no offense to your answer

Your right jtt I am stupid and always will be. Laughing I was wrong about where i had heard that, it was at a truck stop i was passing through some time ago, maybe it was you i over heard in there..........My parents always told me you can have a lot of fun without being stupid, i don't know why, i have a lot more fun being stupid Laughing

jtt, have you done the write up and graph for the auto advance unit for the vault yet

The difference between us, Skull, is that I actually COULD do the write-up whereas you can do something that you THINK is a write-up. Translation: I know a lot more about technical writing than you know about the XS650.
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: July 2, 2009, 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Cute

Quote::
The difference between us, Skull, is that I actually COULD do the write-up whereas you can do something that you THINK is a write-up. Translation: I know a lot more about technical writing than you know about the XS650.

jtt there is a difference between not knowing and keeping quiet........knowing and helping people.................... knowing and not helping the other site members because of a grudge........your last post, (quoted above) puts you into the last category.

Do you think other members will want to help you when you have a problem.

This is the last word from me on this jtt. I will not be drawn into one of your abusive tirade's
Photo Gallery
pamcopete
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: July 2, 2009, 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Cute

Whoa... this is all about tools...cute tools....small tools that actually work...
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: July 2, 2009, 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Cute

I luv my digital caliphers inch/mm at the touch of a button
nudude53

PostPosted: July 2, 2009, 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Cute

pamcopete wrote:
Whoa... this is all about tools...cute tools....small tools that actually work...

JTT's mind IS a small tool, he's showing it to everybody whether they want to see it or not. Trying to get it to work correctly? Now that's a different story.

650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: July 3, 2009, 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Cute

I think i am a tool junkie, Shocked no i don't think, i know i am. Cool The latest small tool i got was a 240 vault electrical tester, not much bigger than a pen. Man i carried that around with me for a couple of weeks checking out every ones light switches, sockets and any thing else that looked electrical Smile
Photo Gallery
pamcopete
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: July 3, 2009, 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: Cute

650skull,

Therapy...yeah, that might work....starting with hypnosis....but, I just bought another multimeter from Harbor Frieght....got three from Harbor Freight and a Fluke, a Simpson analog meter and another Japanese analog meter....and an old really tiny meter from Radio Shack...plus, I installed a permanent digital voltmeter on my '81/H....

Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: July 3, 2009, 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Cute

Pamcopete
And i thought i was bad, I am a carpenter and now have 4 drop saws
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2