650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
Jake68
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: June 18, 2009, 6:00 pm    Post subject: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

I can say this because I am under a different name Smile

But ..guys (and girls :-)) this is the best fekkin forum on the web for bike owners.

The so called experts over there, either done know much or ..

Put it this way, it is still better to phone the local breaker and ask him how many of a certain item he sells to know if it actually breaks that it is to post on the forum.

Smile
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: June 18, 2009, 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

Must be Lanolin poisioning....... Laughing

xsjohn
Photo Gallery
dpmphoto

PostPosted: June 18, 2009, 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

I think he's talking about the garage
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: June 18, 2009, 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

Your coming into 8.1 territory round these parts............At your peril.. Laughing
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: June 18, 2009, 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

Would just see you guys up ahead along the side of the road and cruise on past......... without a doubt.......... And I have been Lanolin free for (well I can't say...my lawyer said not to talk to the press)..... Laughing Laughing

xsjohn
Photo Gallery
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: June 18, 2009, 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

Like a fox terrier down a rabbit hole a'nt you ......

Role on up......come and get this wonderful elexer...........Cure any thing from piles to points........iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttts.....................you guest it folks.................comming at ya..........Lanolin
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: June 18, 2009, 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

My psychiatrist told me to stay away from the Lanolin peddlers.......would be my only hope to break the habit........my Lawyer is trying to get me a court date in San Francisco where he said it just won't matter........... Laughing

xsjohn
Photo Gallery
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: June 18, 2009, 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

Bout that court case John....( Wispering--were you the one acting the goat Embarassed )........Another use for this woouuunderful product....... pour this over yourself before you go into court and you'll be so slippery you will slip through the system Shocked Laughing Laughing
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: June 18, 2009, 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

Don't get it on your belt buckle........public display is a whole new case.....
could slip in there as an 8-1.........then thy might let me off for good behavior then......the goat.....:lol:

xsjohn
Photo Gallery
jimmer
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: June 19, 2009, 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a New Bike, Joined the Forum...its crap.

Jake68 wrote:
I can say this because I am under a different name Smile

But ..guys (and girls :-)) this is the best fekkin forum on the web for bike owners.

The so called experts over there, either done know much or ..

Put it this way, it is still better to phone the local breaker and ask him how many of a certain item he sells to know if it actually breaks that it is to post on the forum.

Smile

Why under a different name? I am jimmer here ... Shifty there ... just registered that way waaaay back. Why call another respectable board down? There are good people on both boards. This board is great except for one small flaw. Thoughts like yours are allowed to fester here.

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1