650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > The Swap Meet > > A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways > > anyone interested in trading

anyone interested in trading
Go to page 1, 2  Next
    Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways
blackwidow

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 7:43 am    Post subject: anyone interested in trading

I am building a bobber so I have a bunch of parts left over and I also have an 77 tank and side covers that are custom painted candy blue with designs. Besides that I'm gonna have two bikes that are completely stripped off the original stuff I also have a cafe racer tail piece. I'm looking for a chrome 16" rear wheel and a chrome 19" front wheel. I'd also be willing on giving up the 19" front and 18" rear wheel for possible trade. Let me know if anybody would be iterested and I can take pics

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

I'm looking for a swingarm, a mechanical advance points setup, for any year xs.

I'm also looking for a TCI box for an '82 Special.

I've been out of work for a few weeks so money is tight but could pay for shipping or trade parts.

shaydaddy

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

I could also use the seat rails if you are going to cut them off.
dwyatt

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

I have a set of wheels off an '83 Heritage Special I was about to list on eBay if they would do what you want. All I would need in trade would be the hubs since I'll rebuild them with different 18" rims for a track bike project. PM me if these are what you are looking for.
Photo Gallery
blackwidow

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

shaydaddy wrote:
I'm looking for a swingarm, a mechanical advance points setup, for any year xs.

I'm also looking for a TCI box for an '82 Special.

I've been out of work for a few weeks so money is tight but could pay for shipping or trade parts.
I don't have the tci box I do have a swing arm but I cut off the little bracket underneath that you bolt the brake thing on I used it on my other bike I can take a pic if that helps I'd like to deal with somebody to prove I'm an honest guy that way I can conduct other business on here. There is one guy on here from another site that knows I sell stuff and am a legitament seller. Cool

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

shaydaddy wrote:
I could also use the seat rails if you are going to cut them off.
How in a hurry are you for them because It might be a little while before I start my second bike and the first one I cut them off and threw them in the trash Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

Here is a pic of one of the bikes I'm gonna strip

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

This was the first bike I stripped here it was when I first bought it I have a few parts from it.

This is what the bike looks like now

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

If you wouldn't mind taking a pic of the swing arm that would be great. I need the seat rails as soon as possible for a drop seat concept I have, however I still have mine on my bike to ride. PM me when you cut them out and I'll let you know if I still need them.
Thanks

blackwidow

PostPosted: May 22, 2009, 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

shaydaddy wrote:
If you wouldn't mind taking a pic of the swing arm that would be great. I need the seat rails as soon as possible for a drop seat concept I have, however I still have mine on my bike to ride. PM me when you cut them out and I'll let you know if I still need them.
Thanks
okay

PostPosted: May 23, 2009, 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

shaydaddy wrote:
Thanks
Here is a pic of that swing arm in the second pic you can see the piece I cut off it's the for the little arm that holds the brake hub in place

PostPosted: May 23, 2009, 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

I am interested in the swing arm but am really short on cash as I lost my job a couple of week ago. PM me with price and shipping so I can see if I can afford it.
Thanks and Godbless

blackwidow

PostPosted: May 23, 2009, 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

shaydaddy wrote:
I am interested in the swing arm but am really short on cash as I lost my job a couple of week ago. PM me with price and shipping so I can see if I can afford it.
Thanks and Godbless
pm sent

PostPosted: May 27, 2009, 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

nice bike black widow. just wondering what head light that is from.

PostPosted: May 28, 2009, 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

borjawil wrote:
nice bike black widow. just wondering what head light that is from.
on the blacknred one?? It's an aftermarket one off of ebay it's like 35 bux shipped

PostPosted: June 1, 2009, 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

I also have a complete xs400 so lots of parts

PostPosted: June 1, 2009, 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

what wheels do you have for the xs400? sizes?

PostPosted: June 2, 2009, 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

borjawil wrote:
what wheels do you have for the xs400? sizes?
I'll get some pics up today

PostPosted: June 2, 2009, 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

Here is a pic of the xs400 not the best pic but it's a pic..

PostPosted: June 3, 2009, 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

willing on selling stuff as well not just trades

PostPosted: June 3, 2009, 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

how big is the head light? still working?

PostPosted: June 4, 2009, 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

just thought i would post up for the homeboy blackwidow seeing as he's new in these parts...known this cat through another site for a few years and known dudes from all over that have had dealings with him and can vouch for him and safely say he's a standup guy....anyone interested in doing biz with him can do so with confidence...just don't let him hang out with your sister Laughing
blackwidow

PostPosted: June 4, 2009, 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

Hillchop wrote:
just thought i would post up for the homeboy blackwidow seeing as he's new in these parts...known this cat through another site for a few years and known dudes from all over that have had dealings with him and can vouch for him and safely say he's a standup guy....anyone interested in doing biz with him can do so with confidence...just don't let him hang out with your sister Laughing
Thanks hillchop I appreciate it

PostPosted: June 23, 2009, 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: anyone interested in trading

Just another quick bump for blackwidow. he really hooked me up with a part I needed, got it to me right quick and I wouldn't hesitate to do more business with him!

thanks again man!
Sky

Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2