650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > looking for a stator for 79

looking for a stator for 79
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: February 23, 2009, 11:31 am    Post subject: looking for a stator for 79

Hey Guys,
I thought I would take a chance and ask. I am looking for a stator for a 79 engine. Mikes is out of stock, he apparently lost supplier and is looking for another one with no ETA on getting one in.

Does anybody have a new one sitting around they want to sell or a good used one.

thanks guys
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: February 23, 2009, 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: looking for a stator for 79

Kyle.......Bunch of them on ebay........and Hi........xsjohn
Photo Gallery
KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: February 23, 2009, 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: looking for a stator for 79

hey John thanks,

I hate flee bay but I guess we have to do what we have to do.

Kyle

p.S. how are you? we have not talked in a while PM me when you get a chance

Cheers
Photo Gallery
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: February 23, 2009, 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: looking for a stator for 79

A good time to consider a permanent magnet type Kyle, fix it forever!

www.650rider.com/Forum...t=199.html

KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: February 23, 2009, 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a stator for 79

I am a pain in the ass I will look into the magnet system some day just don't have the funds now I was 650 central was $400 plus for them I am sure they are worth it but. my 2 year old take president if my wife saw I spent 400 to keep my toy running. I get spend what ever I want on my vespa because that's my daily driver but my xs has been religated to toy status so. the used stator I just bought on ebay thanks to john is what will have to do it's was only 32 bucks plus shipping if it gets me another few years should be good.

Cheers Kyle
Photo Gallery
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: February 23, 2009, 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a stator for 79

Quick work mate, well done!
Hey I know what your saying about the 2yo & wife, I got a wife, a 13 yo, 10 yo, 2 yo & 1 yo, 2 dogs, 3 cars & only 1 job! The 5 bikes are second to all of that!
Cheers

KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: February 23, 2009, 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a stator for 79

you have to be quick with fleebay, I think that's part of why I am not fond of it. I hate the snipers when you don't wnat to pay full price and you are hunting for a deal. but that's the system.

I think your out numbered! I have one kid 2 dogs 1 car and a mother with dementia I am out numbered.
are most or all the kids female. if so man my heart goes out to you unless you were wise enough to put in 4 bathroom in your house. HAHAHA

Cheers
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1