650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > You guys saved my bike

You guys saved my bike
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
frybread4life

PostPosted: February 19, 2009, 12:57 pm    Post subject: You guys saved my bike

Hey, I just wanted to thank you guys mainly for this forum topic right here. Charging Problem I printed this whole thing out and just followed it exactly like you explained it and was able to take the car battery off the back of my bike (when you gotta ride, you gotta ride) and got my charge back!

On another note, now that its time to start cleaning my bike back up. whats the best metal polish for my case that you guys have found? I saw mike's xs website had one, anyone use it and can verify it? One more thing, anyone have a spare set of metal side covers they want to sell? seems my springs were a little weak and I lost them at some point goin down the road, ha.

Thanks again everyone
Photo Gallery
JeffM

PostPosted: February 19, 2009, 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: You guys saved my bike

Metal polish... Mother's Mag and Wheel polish or Autosol. Finish it up and maintain the shine with Neverdull. If you are looking for a mirror finish you will have to sand it out in stages, there's a few threads on here about it.

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1