650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Motorcycle Systems > > Exhaust > > wettnes after a ride

wettnes after a ride
Go to page Previous  1, 2
    Forum Index -> Exhaust
tito650

PostPosted: February 18, 2009, 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: wettnes after a ride

holy cow i swear aunt flow has visited everyone on this site latley! Laughing
Photo Gallery
5twins

PostPosted: February 18, 2009, 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: wettnes after a ride

Who's Aunt Flo? (and should I be motherfucking her too?) Smile ........

Although I have to admit, if it's a really good ride, I do feel a little wetness afterward (but I'm not saying exactly where).

Last edited by 5twins on February 18, 2009, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
xsjohn

PostPosted: February 18, 2009, 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: wettnes after a ride

Aunt Flow......Go for it...... Laughing .....Menstruation......... Laughing
Photo Gallery
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: February 18, 2009, 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: wettnes after a ride

[quote] So few Richards, so many Dicks.[quote] Laughing Laughing Laughing How old are you?????????? Rolling Eyes
Photo Gallery
5twins

PostPosted: February 18, 2009, 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: wettnes after a ride

well since he didn't say hard dicks, I'm thinking pretty old Smile - Only kidding ..... really .....
newelly

PostPosted: February 19, 2009, 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: wettnes after a ride

kingwj You didn't have to reply to my post, I was asking for some help you had to try and be funny...it was immature to go about it the way you did...you really think i want a honda crotch rocket... you need to stay off the road old fart... you don't know my life... so don't judge me, as for my bike it won't detonate, because I am trying to get it done the right way...asshole.. well i hope that your bike blows up f**k head... Mad you have no right to be an ass about the reply when you came at me... TO ALL THOSE that have tried to help I appreciate it and I will definatly use the infomation that you have given me...
Photo Gallery
newelly

PostPosted: February 19, 2009, 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: wettnes after a ride

650 skull i am a member on 650 garage already... i put a post on there too...thanks again for all of your help
Photo Gallery
newelly

PostPosted: March 6, 2009, 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: wettnes after a ride

I took a couple pics of the plugs since there were a few people that asked about them. The R pic is a little fuzzy...

lh plug.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  80.22 KB
 Viewed:  261 Time(s)

lh plug.jpg

rh plug.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  98.88 KB
 Viewed:  258 Time(s)

rh plug.jpg

Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> Exhaust All times are GMT - 5 Hours