650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Motorcycle Systems > > Exhaust > > What is the deal on exaust wraps?

What is the deal on exaust wraps?
Go to page Previous  1, 2
    Forum Index -> Exhaust
JeffM

PostPosted: February 11, 2009, 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

Tito, are you serious?
'i'm sick and tired tired of people from other countrys (insert perceived mistreatment here)'... I can only hope that is an attempt at humour(members of the Commonwealth please note the 'u' in humour), otherwise it sounds awfully xenophobic. The Coaltion of the Spelling is planning an invasion!!

I don't have a puddle jumper, I left the fenders (er, mudguards) on my bike.
tito650

PostPosted: February 11, 2009, 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

yes it is a touchy subject lol! Laughing i'm gonna try not to get caught up in it again ! Shocked oh by the way i'm working on my igntion system with a distributer cap hope to have pics up soon ! i'm oughta here ............
Photo Gallery
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: February 11, 2009, 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

tito650 wrote:
! i'm oughta here ............

To grab a glass of milk and play with your slinky?

Why do the mushrooms grow so well in Pennsylvania? They like being kept in the dark and fed s***!

Twin turbo Mustang eh, is that the compensator model?

tito650

PostPosted: February 11, 2009, 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

speak english Laughing no mushrooms around here. nothing but liquid green, oil feild trash...... compensator model? no total garage built fox rod. good old american, push rod, force fed ,v8, blue oval ground pounder. i love eatin bowties Very Happy

milk and a slinky isn't that short for wankin? Razz
Photo Gallery
sesamharold

PostPosted: February 11, 2009, 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

Now you guys really talk too much. The only thing that will help us out of this drama is ....

....pictures!! Pictures do not have grammar or spelling or punctuation etc.

Don´t you all agree that so far the best thing on this thread is that chick on the bike????

Come on, tito, don´t let me starve here, but give me some fox rod (what the heck is that?), v8, twin turbo, american, whatever! And of course your 650 will be very much appreciated!

danno

PostPosted: February 12, 2009, 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

I think "fox" was a term that referred to the notchback styled body (as opposed to the more common fastback body) of the early to late 1980's Mustangs. I agree, pictures would be good!
oldskoolcool

PostPosted: February 12, 2009, 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

fox body, 79-93
tito650

PostPosted: February 12, 2009, 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

realy crappy here latley. i'll get some pics of the bike progress as soon as i can. been working on it tonight when i get somthing done i'll start a thread . Very Happy
Photo Gallery
tito650

PostPosted: February 12, 2009, 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

thats right oldschoolcool Cool
Photo Gallery
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: February 12, 2009, 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

tito650 wrote:
speak english Laughing no mushrooms around here. nothing but liquid green, oil feild trash...... compensator model? no total garage built fox rod. good old american, push rod, force fed ,v8, blue oval ground pounder. i love eatin bowties Very Happy

milk and a slinky isn't that short for wankin? Razz

Sorry, couldn't help myself mate. Laughing Laughing
Was a bit offended when you attacked all non Americans, but up to you what you think!

I had a look at a web site on Pennsylvania and found that your official state drink is milk Embarassed , you are #1 in the US for growing mushrooms and the slinky is your states favorite pastime Surprised .

The compensator model compensates for men with inadaquate sized penises! Laughing

tito650

PostPosted: February 12, 2009, 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: What is the deal on exaust wraps?

i didn't attack anyone lol. i was a victom of another proper english attack Shocked thats ok though i still hold all u guys in the highest regard. all i ask is that no matter how anyone spells or speaks we leavem be. beleive me, i'm not sure not what u guys are saying somtimes. i think it's kind of fun to figure it out. Laughing compensator modle lol i'm gonna remember that one Wink

by the way i love a girl with a british accent ! Very Happy
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> Exhaust All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2