650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Parts Needed > > Performance Parts > > Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy
    Forum Index -> Performance Parts
MNCaferacer

PostPosted: May 28, 2007, 3:52 pm    Post subject: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

Don't know if you guys do group buys here, but I have an opportunity to get some decent pricing on rearsets. They are Tarozzi's, either the rubber fixed mount or the rubber folding sets.

If we can get a few guys in on it the pricing is very reasonable.

PLUS I'd get some mounting brackets cut out of Aluminum to mount them to our bikes.

If this is NOT okay to post here, just let me know.

Thanks!
ttmaniac

PostPosted: May 28, 2007, 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

How much money are we talkin per set? I think they are 400 bucks from omars. Thats beyond what I would spend. I could build a wicked 650 engine for that almost.
Photo Gallery
xs1961
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: May 28, 2007, 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

I had Tarozzi's on my MotoMorini.. very nice ...you're right though tt,£200 woul get me a spare engine...Would be very intrested for half that Twisted Evil
Photo Gallery
MNCaferacer

PostPosted: May 28, 2007, 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

Well I'm glad, cause that's kinda what I'm looking at.

I need to check on machining some brackets, but I *should* be able to do them up for like $200.00 for fixed and $225.00 for folding. Smile
ttmaniac

PostPosted: May 28, 2007, 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

First off...do the folding ones allow the kicker to clear? Second....when is the deadline for needing to have cash? Let me know....I might be able to swing that.
Photo Gallery
MNCaferacer

PostPosted: May 28, 2007, 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

I haven't totally set anything up yet. I just wanted to see if there would be enough interest to make it worthwhile talking to the supplier and such. Assuming I can get at least 6 people interested I will then set it up with the supplier.

I *think* that they clear the kickstarter. I'd have to ask some other people who have them if they do. Personally, I'm gonna run the fixed ones myself and just keep the bike in tune to need less kick.

I'd need to work out the mount brackets first so that I can get the right threaded gear change rods and rosettes and such too... I'm thinking it would be nice to have them adjustable in terms of mounts too so that you have a choice if WHERE to mount them on the brackets.
ttmaniac

PostPosted: May 28, 2007, 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

Keep me posted.....
Photo Gallery
billyfrank
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: May 29, 2007, 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

I could be interested also if the price is right and clearance is good with the kick starter.
Thanks,
Billy
KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: June 19, 2007, 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

ANY UPDATE?
Photo Gallery
DaveB

PostPosted: October 9, 2007, 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

I know I'm a total noob here, but I figured I'd revive this thread to see if it ever went anywhere...
Chopdoc

PostPosted: October 12, 2007, 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

I am possibly interested in a set for forward controls...so I don't need rearset mounting plates. I have plates to mount the forwards.

Any news on this buy?
xs1961
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: October 14, 2007, 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Feeler: Tarozzi Rearset group buy

Yeah..what happened about the rear-sets??
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> Performance Parts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1