650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Flattracker - Streettracker > > Inexpensive Tracker Seat or Doner from Modern Bike To Suit?

Inexpensive Tracker Seat or Doner from Modern Bike To Suit?
    Forum Index -> Flattracker - Streettracker
Jake68
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 26, 2007, 9:20 pm    Post subject: Inexpensive Tracker Seat or Doner from Modern Bike To Suit?

Hi Guys,

Building a tracker style bike in the UK on a tight budget. (Yes Dear I know, no money at all Smile )

Seen all the cool stuff in the US for getting that XR look on the tail.

What I wanna know is if anyone has found an alternative specifically in the UK or perhaps a modern bike that could donate its tail to get something close to this look. We have many bike breakers here in the UK most have stuff lying around if you are prepared to look. I was wondering if anyone had found a seat from a more modern bike that got this look?

I hope that makes sense and thanks for any suggestions.

Jake
Photo Gallery
xs1961
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 27, 2007, 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Inexpensive Tracker Seat or Doner from Modern Bike To Su

Jake look on Ebay(I'm called 360twin) I'm selling them for £20 starting bid or £35 'buy it now' £7 postage in the UK .
Photo Gallery
Jake68
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 28, 2007, 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Inexpensive Tracker Seat or Doner from Modern Bike To Su

I've emailed you about the seat and the side panels.
Photo Gallery
INXS650
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 28, 2007, 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Inexpensive Tracker Seat or Doner from Modern Bike To Suit?

Is eBay different in the UK? I looked for 360twin, and could find nothing. Do you have pics? Thanks, it may be for a future project.
Photo Gallery
xs1961
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 28, 2007, 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Inexpensive Tracker Seat or Doner from Modern Bike To Su

Just the same as stateside,I buy from 'Yanks' regularily!
If I can work out how to upload an image here then I will...watch this space..or send me a private message for details
Photo Gallery
johnnyflattrack
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 30, 2007, 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Inexpensive Tracker Seat or Doner from Modern Bike To Suit?

Hi guy .I am trying figure how to wire ignition for total loss .Have points ignition.This is a practice bike for me so i am not going to need amything but the ignition.Does anyone now the way? Any help appreciated

Thanks johnny#33
Photo Gallery
Jake68
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 30, 2007, 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: Inexpensive Tracker Seat or Doner from Modern Bike To Su

Probably best if you start another topic in Electrics. I dunno if you intended to post about electrics in a flatracker seat thread ? Smile
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> Flattracker - Streettracker All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1