650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Stock Bikes > > Original Equipment Restoration Projects > > 1981 XS650 Special II Parts

1981 XS650 Special II Parts
    Forum Index -> Original Equipment Restoration Projects
VoodooXS

PostPosted: April 15, 2009, 2:58 am    Post subject: 1981 XS650 Special II Parts

I hope this is the right section, I was going to post this in "The Swap Meet" section but I noticed it said give away. I'd like to sell most of these parts and I'm sure someone looking to restore their bike could use them.

I've got quite a few parts off my 81 special II that I'm trying to get rid of.

The tank is in really good shape
there is one dent on the left side, you can see it in the picture below. other then that it's really solid other then that the usual scratches in the paint from being an old bike are all I can see wrong with it.

I'm asking $100 obo +shipping.

the seat is in perfect shape. I'm thinking it might have been reupholstered, there are no rips scratches or signs of wear. it is dirty in the picture from dust blowing around.

there is some surface rust on the bottom of the seat pan but nothing major. I wil include the seat latch and the helmet lock with this seat. and if you need it Ill even throw in the seat loop I cut off my bike incase the specialII has a different seat latching system then other xs bikes.
if you need it just ask. I have it sitting in the shed.
I'm asking $150 obo +shipping for the seat and hardwear

I also have other random parts, air cleaner box with two good air cleaners still in it, front and rear blinkers, chrome bar that went around the back of the seat, stock mirrors, stock shocks, side covers in very good shape, etc... if theres a part you might be looking for feel free to shoot me a pm I may have it off the bike and be willing to sell it.

I'd also be willing to sell everything as a package, or multiple items with a different lower package price. just really trying to make more cash to finish my bike before summer.

Thanks for the time, hope to hear from some of you.

btw I'm in San Antonio, Texas if you're in the area feel free to pm me and you can stop by and take a look at some stuff. I am willing to drive to Austin, Corpus Christi, or any ton in the area if it involves selling something worth the drive.

drifter
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 15, 2009, 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 1981 XS650 Special II Parts

How much for the crash bars?

Dave

"Never mind the track. The track is for punks. We are Road People. We are Cafe Racers." Hunter S. Thompson
Photo Gallery
drifter
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 15, 2009, 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 1981 XS650 Special II Parts

How much for the crash bars?

Dave

"Never mind the track. The track is for punks. We are Road People. We are Cafe Racers." Hunter S. Thompson
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> Original Equipment Restoration Projects All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1