650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Motorcycle Systems > > Exhaust > > Scrambler-type high pipes

Scrambler-type high pipes
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
    Forum Index -> Exhaust
xsjohn

PostPosted: January 25, 2009, 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Scrambler-type high pipes

I just watch in fear that my stockers will fail someday and I will have to join the comedy........the smaller ID stock headers will give more low end power so I will stay with them........thought about some harley muffs if the time comes......the ones the idiots take off and give away.........

I miss riding in the sand.......

xsjohn
Photo Gallery
bluebikerblan

PostPosted: January 25, 2009, 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Scrambler-type high pipes

Omars 1/2 Mile pipes on ebay..........

There's a very nice looking set of Omars 1/2 mile pipes, silver ceramic coated on ebay right now. 3/4" scramblers, low miles......
Item number: 140297064682

PostPosted: January 25, 2009, 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Scrambler-type high pipes

I read on another forum that Mike was going to start making the old Hooker 2-1 pipes. I miss the Glades & the sand. Im lucky enough to have a friend out here with a small 7000 acre ranch that lets me ride my old IT250 anywhere I want but my back is shot now. You can ride in the Pryor Mtns here too but its about a 75 mile drive. In the Glades Id ride the 20 mile enduro trail they held competitions on in 45 minutes going as fast as I could. The good riders did it in 30 minutes
metalredneck

PostPosted: January 29, 2009, 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Scrambler-type high pipes

Well, I made a collector and now my Ascot style pipes are a 2into1 with a Supertrapp on the bizniss end. Can't wait to hear it. Very Happy Lotsa clearance for the kicker AND the cornering, and looks the part.
Come on, spring!!

PostPosted: March 3, 2009, 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Scrambler-type high pipes

Hey he keeps that sprint on the road, not easy with a Sprint!
Mildly back to topic you can buy 1 1/2 90's and 180's and combos from about any exhaust supplier. Wander around here for ideas
http://www.verociousmotorsports.com/Shop-by-Category/Fabrication-Parts
available in mild steel and stainless.

Forum Index -> Exhaust All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3