650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > Where did he go???

Where did he go???
Go to page Previous  1, 2
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
despecial

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

...as its a great source of nutrient, a discerning shitter will do so where its likely to be most productive

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

Freudian theory……the period in a child’s psychosexual development during which the child’s main concerns are with the processes of elimination. The anal stage, generally the second and third years of life, is held to be significant for the child’s later development because the acquisition of bowel control is presumed to be connected to other forms of self-control…………. Laughing
Photo Gallery
dpmphoto

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

Very good john,its funny to read that while looking at the picture of you taking aim with that bolt action rifle.
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

According to Freud, a man who fears a gun, subconsciously questions his own sexuality, fearing he might be a homosexual... Laughing
Photo Gallery
BSABarb

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

...........and that, dmp, is why you won't be invited into my living-room. Hey, does "dmp" really mean "dump"?

John, I'm ashamed to mention it, but I noticed the shoulder on which rests the butt of that rifle--does that mean that you are really a Leftie? OMG, is nothing sacred....?

(Have we hit bottom yet? Please....)

Barb

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

Laughing

Skagit county ah.......and I don't need 3 wheels to stay upright...so far anyway........and being a Leftie is my only noticable defect....... Laughing
Photo Gallery
oldbikenut

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

I definately miss RG's posts, this thread reminds me of why I don't check in on this site much. Don't we all deal with enough negative and nasty people, why bring it here?

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

it's usually all in fun...well usually...have you ever been to a roast......guite fun actually.............
Photo Gallery
BSABarb

PostPosted: December 17, 2009, 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

Hi Guys,

Oldbikenut is right--and so is John.....in my opinion. Balance is the key here, I think, and attitude. It's the internet, after all, and we can't hear tone and inflection, we can't see the scowl or grin, so all we have are the words.

It sometimes makes it difficult to discern the attitude and real agenda of the writer. If we all bear that in mind, things will work quite well, and if they don't we all have the option of opting out. Simple as that.

And having said that, I miss RetiredGentleman and 5Twins.

Barb

PostPosted: December 17, 2009, 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Where did he go???

Love ya barb.........but these guys like 5twins and RG should have a thicker skin than that.....and could have been a bit snootie to for us low lifes...and I never had a bad word with either of them and enjoyed their posts ........and for all those that can't take a little ribbing I will say are wimps......I dish out the crap and I can take it....some should watch some dean martin roasts or the same and get a life........

Hope you got the mess cleaned up on the carpet......if not just put a table over it like I did.......... Laughing

xsjohn
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2