650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > The Swap Meet > > A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways > > several misic yamaha XS parts

several misic yamaha XS parts
    Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways
nuklearzelph

PostPosted: November 30, 2009, 7:10 pm    Post subject: several misic yamaha XS parts

www.upillar.com/listin...ycle-parts

there is a posting of all the extra bike parts i have up for sale. Some of them i would just as soon give away, like electrical parts and covers and such. the bigger bits i want to get a few bucks out of though.

if you are in need of something just ask me about it. i just want to clean out the shed, so i am pretty lenient.

i do have a 79? (447 type) head that is free to someone willing to pay for the freight. has a cam&bearings. the right exhaust valve is frozen open and the cylinder sleeve is pretty rusty, but it might be boreable. the other side i think might work with a hone, but i an not positive, been some time since i looked at it. fix those two issues and it should be good to put on a bike, or use it for an overbuild project. stock bore is my best guess. no pistons, they where frozen in and had to be destroyed to be removed.

the vin number pans out as a 79, but it apparently came out of an 80. the cam came out of a 78 i think so it has the bushings in it.

xs650 xs750 xs1100 xj550 xiv400
danno

PostPosted: November 30, 2009, 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: several misic yamaha XS parts

I have sent you a pm. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Dan
dpmphoto

PostPosted: November 30, 2009, 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: several misic yamaha XS parts

got any side covers for the motor
chromeyblue

PostPosted: December 1, 2009, 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: several misic yamaha XS parts

Hey Mr.nuklearzelph!!!!
By any chance you have the 1979 650 stator cover for sale please let me know thank you.
Gabe.
curt698

PostPosted: December 6, 2009, 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: several misic yamaha XS parts

I need ignition and key, if you have one that would be a great help.

Forum Index -> A place to clean out your garage - Give Aways All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1