650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > New aquisition

New aquisition
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
Wulf

PostPosted: May 9, 2006, 8:47 pm    Post subject: New aquisition

Hey Russo, just passed through your area this past weekend. I won a 78 xs off of ebay. I bought it for my girlfriend and we drove up to Carrollton, Ky. to pick it up. 1148 miles round trip but worth it. I'll post some pics in a couple of days.
Wulf

Jack

PostPosted: May 9, 2006, 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: New aquisition

Say what Wulf? You drove by and forgot to say " HI" to either one of us Laughing Maybe next time Wink ..............Jack
Wulf

PostPosted: May 10, 2006, 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: New aquisition

Well Dammit man, Jack where are ya?
Wulf

Jack

PostPosted: May 11, 2006, 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: New aquisition

In Weaverville,NC. Just like to say welcome back,I was worried you got stranded on some pacific paradise island with some 20 350 pounder Fat Virgins sipping a Bud enjoying life pleasures of being worshiped by your Babes Laughing ....Jack
jmhai

PostPosted: May 11, 2006, 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: New aquisition

I live in Asheville N.C. I am probly wrong but I just seen someone riding in my hood that look like a XS from the rearveiw mirror with a full face helmet and looked like the pic in the top right corner that comes up once in awhile..I know Russo lives in Asheville,It would be real funny if we lived in the same hood...:)
Jack

PostPosted: May 12, 2006, 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: New aquisition

That's not Russos but I believe I've seen the one your disscribing,does have Dunstall mufflers Question Three members under the same roof and yet we have'nt met for a breakfest at The Inn..............Jack
jmhai

PostPosted: May 12, 2006, 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: New aquisition

I am still working on mine but once the bike is running and I worked out the title I will be on it alot. I have a nother bike (1600 Marauder) that I am on all the time now, But I am really looking foward to riding the XS...:)
Wulf

PostPosted: May 12, 2006, 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: New aquisition

Hey Jack, no I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Right after I joined the board in Feb '05, wife #3 decided Final Fantasy 10 and all the associated late teen to 20 somethings were a better reality than real life. Long story short, told her to get the f*** out, got divorced and have moved on. Imediently got a new job, new girlfriend (check her out in my album), and now another bike. Damn, life is GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! I'm coming back to the board with a vengance so I've got a lot of catching up to do.
Wulf

Wulf

PostPosted: May 13, 2006, 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: New aquisition

Oh yeah, and my girlfriend bought me a big red Chevy 1500 with an 8 foot bed too. How much better can life get? Well the lottery thing would be good too....
Wulf

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1