650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber! > > "Bad penny"

"Bad penny"
Go to page Previous  1, 2
    Forum Index -> Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber!
danxs650mass

PostPosted: November 15, 2009, 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: "Bad penny"

i dont know i like all the diff looks you see on here from tanks to seats exhaust front ends handlebars basicly its the all good in my eyes
tg113907

PostPosted: November 16, 2009, 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: "Bad penny"

Stock bikes look the same as other stock bikes, so i dont see why people get upset with what they call "cookie cutter" bobbers
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: November 16, 2009, 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: "Bad penny"

tg113907, the guys doing the cookie cutters/ bobber look on it as an art form. The best form of praise is if some one copies your style and a lot of these look the same with minor variations. .........Good to see something really different
The funny thing is that stock bikes don't look the same and any stocker will know the differences when going over another persons stocker
Photo Gallery
despecial

PostPosted: November 16, 2009, 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: "Bad penny"

...true...so long as someones bike isnt dangerous to me i dont really care what is done to it, theyve got to ride it, i dont have to like it

...i can and do however like to spot if and what has been done or changed and how-why? you never know when you could use that idea or something similar yourself or for someone else...not all changes are cosmetic in nature

PostPosted: November 18, 2009, 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: "Bad penny"

say what you will but its up to 5600 on ebay stock ones here in mass are hardly over 2500 we will see

Forum Index -> Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2