650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Flattracker - Streettracker > > (expensive)Tracker on Ebay..

(expensive)Tracker on Ebay..
    Forum Index -> Flattracker - Streettracker
xs1961
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: July 27, 2009, 6:43 am    Post subject: (expensive)Tracker on Ebay..

Check this out...290334158485..a bit pricey.. Surprised
gradually losing intrest... God help me...
Photo Gallery
schtipp

PostPosted: July 27, 2009, 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: (expensive)Tracker on Ebay..

after seeing it, i can understand the price

PostPosted: July 27, 2009, 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: (expensive)Tracker on Ebay..

It is nice but not that nice. Stock front forks still for $6000 it should have some killer suspension on it as well. It is a super clean bike though don't get me wrong, I would ride the crap outta it.
royfisk

PostPosted: July 27, 2009, 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: (expensive)Tracker on Ebay..

I dont know , my bikes not even in paint and I have half that in parts alone, NEVER MIND LABOR. $6000 grand is not much if your honest with yourself. of course most people dont consider labor costs, they want the seller to eat the labor.
xs1961
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: July 27, 2009, 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: (expensive)Tracker on Ebay..

To me its nothing special,Id rather buy some old crate for £500-£700 and spend perhaps the same again on making something of it..I cant see the point in splashing out all that dosh on someone elses project.. Why do so many custom builders expect to recoup their money when theyve overspent?
As good as XS's are theyre not THATgood (£4000 I mean), especially in tracker guise.. Confused (boring) Twisted Evil
Wouldnt mind the pipes though.. Wink

gradually losing intrest... God help me...
Photo Gallery
ZouLou

PostPosted: August 19, 2009, 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: (expensive)Tracker on Ebay..

Anyone know what seat and tank are on that bike? I love that seat. It is exactly what I want. Any ideas?
twinsarehot

PostPosted: August 23, 2009, 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: (expensive)Tracker on Ebay..

It says the tank is from Omar's but the seat is not listed. It's not a bad bike at all. But stock suspension for a real tracker?

Forum Index -> Flattracker - Streettracker All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1