650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
dpmphoto

PostPosted: December 15, 2009, 10:26 pm    Post subject: GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

I'VE DECIDED TO STAY.!!!!!!!! OH Almost forgot XS Skull and Yamahaman I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! I need both of your well developed minds, to keep my xs's on the road and running their best,not to mention your cutting edge developments and knack for getting more and more power and performance out of the xs 650. Oh and don't forget to check out my latest post under the cafe section on building an ethanol resistant composite tank.Thank you,Its so good to be back

primed.jpg
 Description:
sweet plug huh
 Filesize:  54.75 KB
 Viewed:  260 Time(s)

primed.jpg

yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

Well thank you & welcome back.
I don't mind at all that you post here, and have enjoyed many of your contributions to the site. We all get a bit excited from time to time. And we can all be expected to get called on it when it happens.
The RG thread was most certainly worth being brought up, a lot of people lament his leaving!

The tank looks great. Not sure if you've ever seen the video "One Mans Dream, The Britten Bike Story". Man that guy had some class, it shows a good bit where he is making his own panels & tank out of carbon fibre......A true master at work!

metalredneck

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

I love the look of that tank. Keep on plugging, I wanna see how it comes out.
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

Quote::
I'VE DECIDED TO STAY.!!!!!!!! OH Almost forgot XS Skull and Yamahaman I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! I need both of your well developed minds, to keep my xs's on the road and running their best,not to mention your cutting edge developments and knack for getting more and more power and performance out of the xs 650. Oh and don't forget to check out my latest post under the cafe section on building an ethanol resistant composite tank.Thank you,Its so good to be back

welcome back, Sarcasm accepted, you have been gone so long i thought you had gone the way of RG and 5twins.
Your write ups and pictorials are an inspiration and delight to us all, I hope you can get this thread finished so it can be interned in the vault.
Photo Gallery
dpmphoto

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

I am waiting for the tooling gel and other materials,in the meantime I will be starting some seats, the first based on the classic ducati ss series with either glove box or room for battery and sleek built in led blinkers.I will finish posting the steps to making the tank plug shown above in the cafe section later tonight.In the past I have asked members what kind of cafe seats they like but have not gotten a lot of response.
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

5 different people would like 5 different seats,
Photo Gallery
danno

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

Awesome looking tank!
dpmphoto

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

Thanks,tonight I will finish posting how I got to that stage in the cafe section under ethanol proof tank.
blackwidow

PostPosted: December 17, 2009, 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE

danno wrote:
Awesome looking tank!
x2

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1