650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Flattracker - Streettracker > > It started as a tracker

It started as a tracker
    Forum Index -> Flattracker - Streettracker
xsthomas

PostPosted: October 9, 2009, 11:12 pm    Post subject: It started as a tracker

I had a tracker in mind when I bought this. I picked up this solo seat for 50 bucks and started thinking again. I had already cut off the rear loop. I mada a plaster cast of the stock rear fender and pulled one out of fiberglass, trimmed out and then glassed in a panel to hold the tracker tail light i bought with the tracker seat. Welded the loop into position to mount the rear fender, and welded a bracket to bolt the seat to. I did a few more mods. Dunlop tires, Longer shocks and a 2/1 header with a Supertrapp muffler, and a few other details. This thing is a blast to ride. I think the tracker seat is a lot better looking, but this solo seat sure is more comfortable on my backside. Its for sale if your in the S. E. Virginia area.

Last edited by xsthomas on October 12, 2009, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Photo Gallery
metalredneck

PostPosted: October 10, 2009, 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: It started as a tracker

Whatever you wanna call it; I'd ride it! Looks like fun.

PostPosted: October 12, 2009, 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: It started as a tracker

I love the solo seat. Good job on the bike! It is nice and clean looking. Where did you pick the seat up from? Do you know what brand the seat is? That suoertrapp muffler gives it a Vmax type exhaust look.
jeepurz

PostPosted: October 12, 2009, 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: It started as a tracker

im diggin the exhaust can. nice job.
Photo Gallery
gggGary

PostPosted: October 13, 2009, 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: It started as a tracker

+3 on a nice lookin ride. That can is T*ts

Forum Index -> Flattracker - Streettracker All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1