650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > Enough is Enough

Enough is Enough
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
Jack

PostPosted: April 21, 2005, 8:11 pm    Post subject: Enough is Enough

............I'm asking you as a XS 650 enthusisast to another,to put an end to this deleberate mission of yours in rattling the bones of other XS 650 enthusisast on pro boards,who'em we all have one thing in commom and that's to continue the growth of our 650 community and to keep our beloved XS 650 alive. Your attempts in bringing old wounds to life are only putting a deeper gap between two great boards of which I feel will never unite through your childish and unprofessional manner.

I would think for someone like yourself who has good intensions,appears to be educated, calls himself a " Web Master " and seeks to provide great service to it's members and who is willing to sacrifice all of this by means of offering games of seduction to members of other boards to further strenghten your numbers. I have to be honest with you Gerald, learning of your low ball tactics have leaned in asking to delete my membership of this board and I strongly encourage others to do the same for this type of behavior is totally unacceptable by all means. It's time to back off and give it a REST................Jack
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: April 22, 2005, 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

Hey,
y mission is to give 650 riders an unrestricted, modern web site. Marketing is not unprofessional its marketing, prize games are for fun. If they have “old wounds” they are self inflicted.

Are you asking me to delete your membership here? Let me know.

Photo Gallery
NMAXXS

PostPosted: April 22, 2005, 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

What the heck is this all about? I'm a member of several boards and enjoy the diversity. Maybe I'm just ignorant of the politics involved.
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: April 22, 2005, 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

Here’s the short of it. After being a member of the xs650 Proboards forum I was banned over a dispute about the Terms of use set down by Proboards Corporation. I was asked not to post items that had to do with a project I was working. The project I was and am still doing is for forward controls for the xs650. Anyway we went round and round on the terms of use rules and could not agree. So due to my argumentative and combative stance on the issue and the fact that I did post items about the forward controls I was banned from the site.

There are a lot of details in the history of this dispute that have been colored by time and he said, she said gossip. From time to time I go to proboards and post something about this site! I think other riders will like the features and unrestricted nature of this site over the other site. So I make the info front page news for a short time.

However I fell that I may just leave it alone for now being some of the other sites management seems to want to hurt me physically now. It’s all seems a bit to dam cereous for me.

In closing I would like to address something to that member of the other site:
When you come after me bring it face to face, don’t be a chicken ass and go for the sucker punch. Any punk can do that!

When it’s all done we can post photo of each other, put up a voting poll and let the members vote for a winner. I will even let you use the photo gallery here being your site doesn’t have one.
Twisted Evil

Photo Gallery
maxmosbey

PostPosted: April 22, 2005, 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

I watched the membership of the proboard trash the original xs650 garage for almost a year, and they still jump over there on occasion to try and get people to come over to proboard. I really like the proboard, and the people there, but I find it interesting that they can dish it out, but they can't take it. Sorry proboard, but you guys aren't as tough as you think you are, even if you do have some kind of silly tattoo on your arm. I'm on all three, and don't have a problem with any of them.
Jack

PostPosted: April 22, 2005, 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

Gearld.....The last thing I want is for us to be bitter enemies,particularly being we live in the same backyard and wer're bound to run into each other again. It's absolutely not neccessary for you to explain the past history of events from proboards,as we've discussed this and you know how I stand on the madder,it's just unfortunated that the outcome resulted in you being band from proboards and I'm not in the position to pass judgement as to who was right or wrong in this final decision.

It's apparent that between the old board,pro boards and finally this board, that there seems to be a continuation of friction amongst it's members for who the hell knows how long and for what reasons is beyond me! We all have one thing of commom interest and that's our XS.

Gearld.......all I'm asking is for you think about putting the past in the back pocket to ease the tension between the boards and nothing more.......Jack
Hamamatsu

PostPosted: April 22, 2005, 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

Even tho Jack and myself have had a go at each other in the past, I agree with him on this issue. The bad blood between the two boards needs to be put to rest. The XS650 community has enough room for more than one board, and most of us belong to and support more than one board. So I say put it all behind us and get on with the business of keeping the owners of the XS650s informed and their bikes running. Hamamatsu
Lurker

PostPosted: April 22, 2005, 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

RUSSO wrote:
Hey,
y mission is to give 650 riders an unrestricted, modern web site. Marketing is not unprofessional its marketing, prize games are for fun. If they have “old wounds” they are self inflicted.

Wow! For an unrestrected website... one word contrary to your opinion and you are going to delete his membership.... damn!

I guess I should look forward to another one of these emails:
Quote::
Your account at 650 Rider, xs650, xs 650 has been suspended.

Yup... unrestricted... its always easier to ban people than to deal with them.

RUSSO wrote:
Here’s the short of it. After being a member of the xs650 Proboards forum I was banned over a dispute about the Terms of use set down by Proboards Corporation. I was asked not to post items that had to do with a project I was working. The project I was and am still doing is for forward controls for the xs650. Anyway we went round and round on the terms of use rules and could not agree. So due to my argumentative and combative stance on the issue and the fact that I did post items about the forward controls I was banned from the site.

From time to time I go to proboards and post something about this site!

However I fell that I may just leave it alone for now being some of the other sites management seems to want to hurt me physically now. It’s all seems a bit to dam cereous for me.

So Gerald... you admit it was a problem with ProBoards and due to you pushing the issue in an "argumentative and combative stance" you wonder why you were banned? You have been posting as "jbl" for sometime now, and I havent banned you... I didnt ban you when you posted under the name "thechknhwk" either... guess we see who the bigger man is now, dont we?

You know Gerald... we can play these games forever... or you can just bury the hatchet.... its your call.......
mo650chopper
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: April 22, 2005, 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

Personally I use this board because all the features work with Netscape and my
firewall settings. To use the other I have to open Internet Explorer and I still have
a half functioning site. Other than that I really could give a f-ck or rats ass, etc. I
was involved in an MC club for years and have had enough of the personality
conflicts, egos, etc. All I want to do is talk, wrench, ride, learn about, improve,
socialize with other 650 entusiasts without any BS! So can everybody grow up,
Quit Whinning, Bitchin, Moaning and get on with some positive points! Take your
medication get a pacifier, Wah!!!!!!!!

Have a Great Day "In the Wind"

Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: April 22, 2005, 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

mo650chopper wrote:

Quit Whinning, Bitchin, Moaning and get on with some positive points!

y Fellings exactly Exclamation What was I thinking Exclamation

I'm going for a ride on the blue ridge over to the res (Cherokee NC) this sunday, Anyone near by stop in for a coffe at Saunooke Village around 12:00pm

Jack if your out and about ride over....

Photo Gallery
mo650chopper
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: April 23, 2005, 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

I visited the area a couple of years ago on vacation, Beautiful! Wish I could
meet you for the ride and coffee. Enjoy the day and the ride!

Photo Gallery
Anomalovaho

PostPosted: April 23, 2005, 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

...well i sure as heck ain't got no idea what your all talkin about ..but a hug can go a long way and we could all get together and hold hands around a camp fire and sing give peace a chance.
i do like the web page a lot though
Anomalovaho

Sincerely me...
Anomalovaho
Anomalovaho

PostPosted: April 23, 2005, 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

...well i sure as heck ain't got no idea what your all talkin about ..but a hug can go a long way and we could all get together and hold hands around a camp fire and sing give peace a chance.
i do like the web page a lot though
Anomalovaho

Sincerely me...
Anomalovaho
tudawgs

PostPosted: April 26, 2005, 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

Can't we just all get along. I thought that all of this was the common interest we share in the XS650. Let's put away the pails and shovels in the sandbox and get out and ride our bikes!!!!!!!!!!
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: April 26, 2005, 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

I agree and in the spirit of good will I put a link in the upper right hand corner of this site for there site. I hate this has all got out of hand.
Photo Gallery
Wulf

PostPosted: May 8, 2005, 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Enough is Enough

In response to LURKER....
RUSSO wrote:
Hey,

Wow! For an unrestrected website... one word contrary to your opinion and you are going to delete his membership.... damn!
Russo's response was in reference to Jacks statement....."I have to be honest with you Gerald, learning of your low ball tactics have leaned in asking to delete my membership of this board..."

All Russo was saying was if you want to delete your account then let me know. Nuthin' wrong with that if that's what Jack was asking for. As for the comment about " argumentative and combative stance on the issue "
anytime someone takes a stand on an issue there's bound to be someone who doesn't like it. You either are willing to take the heat or move on. I'm glad that Russo decided to start a new board and I like the freedom here as well as the opportunity to voice opposing opinions if one feels it's warrented. All the different boards have something to offer and no one board is going to satisfy everyone so participate where you feel comfortable. The key point in this is PARTICIPATE, weather it's a debate or just sharing info.
Wulf

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1