650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Cafe Racer > > Anyone used this tail section/seat from clubman?

Anyone used this tail section/seat from clubman?
    Forum Index -> Cafe Racer
SFWD203

PostPosted: April 16, 2009, 10:38 am    Post subject: Anyone used this tail section/seat from clubman?

www.clubmanracing.com/cafeseats.php

bottom of the page....

The first of the 2 triumph racing seat is the one in question.

For my girlfriends bike, i need to really lower the bike down alot for her, and thinking this tail might work well since the fiberglass is cut/recessed.

If anyone has seen this on a XS or really just has any pictures of it, even on a triumph, id like to see. Pics or links... Thanks!

Oh sweet! i just realized clubman is in Fairfield, CT!
Im typing this from my job in Fairfield, CT! Can't get much closer than that!

PostPosted: April 16, 2009, 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone used this tail section/seat from clubman?

40 views and no responses? damn
i know im new, but come on guys lol

No one has seen this tail on a bike ?

650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: April 16, 2009, 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone used this tail section/seat from clubman?

nope, so you get to be the guinea pig
XS919

PostPosted: April 17, 2009, 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone used this tail section/seat from clubman?

I haven't used a seat from that company but the Imola seat at the bottom of the page is pretty much the same as the one I've used. Mine is a replica Ducati 900SS tail from a local Australian fiberglass shop.

Cheers

ichael
Photo Gallery
MN_TX650

PostPosted: April 17, 2009, 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone used this tail section/seat from clubman?

I've got his replica Manx Wideline seat for my 73. Good product...good price. Universal fit basically, so you make your own mounts. If you are that close, I would recommend calling him to see if he has one in stock you can look at. I know when I ordered my seat a while back, he mentioned still waiting for a fiberglass order. He expected that in a week or two. But according to his site, he is still waiting. Glad I decided to just get the one manx seat he still had in stock!

Forum Index -> Cafe Racer All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1