650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > Current financial crisis

Current financial crisis
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
nj1639

PostPosted: December 8, 2009, 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Ultimatly, it's all anti-human.
What's up with that?

xsjohn

PostPosted: December 8, 2009, 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

500,000,000 .....?

So if there was 1/2 million xs's made and all of them were running then 1 in a 1000 could have one under the plan on the Georgia Guidestone.......guess we are lucky....... but since not all 1/2 million are running then a half a billion is too many..... do it Joe....... Laughing

www.youtube.com/watch?...PL&index=5

onckton
www.youtube.com/watch?...feature=iv
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfB4PdBCfBI

Sign Against "Cap and Trade" (unless you are afraid you will end up in a fema camp) which you might....... Shocked
allpainnogain.cfact.org/

CNN in bed with the carbon scam.........check her out as she questions Inhofe.......
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTCcaNEm8LQ

NO DOUBT WHERE THIS LIBERAL SKANK IS COMING FROM.........
www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5TvdKWXNl0

Dennis J. Kucinich, is a TRAITOR!....... Laughing . Laughing . Laughing
Getting smarter….. Laughing
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 9, 2009, 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

What I hear from people is “I just don’t have time” ….they are right on that one….

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZW-BF70TsI

www.youtube.com/watch?...lvb_o&NR=1

www.youtube.com/watch?...1d_rE&NR=1

www.youtube.com/watch?...InveU&NR=1

www.youtube.com/watch?...KvvFs&NR=1

""hope that Senator Inhofe succeeds ""

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afcnq7sXCWM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0wgszc1Bp0

DEC 7 2009 (OF ALL DAYS) PRESIDENTIAL PRESS BRIEFING IF YOU CAN STAND IT.......AND IN CASE YOU DON'T BELIEVE........

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImTO5gHI9h0
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 11, 2009, 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

What's wrong with this picture.........Al Gore's new book..........

No fair looking on line.....................

xsjohn

earth 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  115.82 KB
 Viewed:  366 Time(s)

earth 1.jpg

Photo Gallery
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 11, 2009, 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

The ice in th Artic circle will melt before the Antarctic...........No ice on the Antarctic and cyclone?hurricanes in that region.
Photo Gallery
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 11, 2009, 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Must be planning on building some wide boats, the Panama canal looks very impressive.....Forecast for Australia, 300 degrees & windy!
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 12, 2009, 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

You guys noticed some things that were not mentioned on line as of yet......cool

1. Hurricane off Florida …spinning wrong direction………
2. Cuba gone….highest elevation there over 6,000 feet……
3. No hurricanes on the equator…..impossible……..
4. Ice sheet in Greenland (photoshoped out) is actually about the same size as to what it used to be now that it has been cooling for the last 10 years…a normal sun cycle of up and down temperatures ....
5. Lowest hurrican rate in years in is now occuring......

Here is an interesting discussion with Monckton and a greenpeace brainwashed girl at the Cop15 summit in Copenhagen............

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzkB5DuveDE

The normal non politicized world that we live in.....

earth 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  137.13 KB
 Viewed:  351 Time(s)

earth 2.jpg

Photo Gallery
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 12, 2009, 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

650skull wrote:
The ice in th Artic circle will melt before the Antarctic...........No ice on the Antarctic and cyclone?hurricanes in that region.

You did not read my answer properly as the Antarctic is not on that map.

You are reading into things that you believe and dismissing completely some facts.

Quote::
Ice sheet in Greenland (photoshoped out) is actually about the same size as to what it used to be now that it has been cooling for the last 10 years

Scientists are particularly interested in the North and South Poles because they are expected to show the most dramatic effects of global warming.
odels predict that the regions will see temperature increases roughly three times as quickly as the rest of the globe because of an effect known as ice albedo feedback, which occurs when highly reflective ice gives way to dark water.
The water absorbs much more of the sun's energy, increasing temperatures and causing further ice melting.
news.nationalgeographi...-pole.html

For the first time in human history, the North Pole can be circumnavigated
elting ice opens up North-west and North-east passages simultaneously. Scientists warn Arctic icecap is entering a 'death spiral'
www.independent.co.uk/...13924.html
Arctic August Ice Retreat Fastest On Record
news.nationalgeographi...c-ice.html
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 12, 2009, 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Scientific Dictators love it when everyone is scrounging around for evidence .....gives them the opportunity to move right in with their obvious agenda....dare not look up though........... they know what drives the Universe.......and where you hide your money......I would buy some warmer clothes........at least till the next solar cycle.......and hope it's not too far off............like it has done in the past.........

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl4Pz1mwBao

I prefer to stay on the side of reason.....and have never trusted the lies coming out of the likes of Al Gore and the corrupted science community of money grubber's and control freaks..........this whole thing of green stinks of brown........

FOLLOW THE MONEY on youtube.........rich control "Freaks" like Al Gore (billionaire now) or Maurice Strong and countless others....

Or Dr. Tim Ball for one (broke and trying to warn you)
Or Monckton that smells the brown.....
and counless others ""not funded"" by the upcoming ditators......

And the wind turbines are slaughtering the birds and bats along with the raptors (eagles..owls and such) now that is green as hell....wait till the turbines are everywhere......then they will have to spray for mosquitos..... Laughing Laughing as the turds whirl www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xO6e4BWcLU

solar cycle.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.11 KB
 Viewed:  333 Time(s)

solar cycle.jpg

Photo Gallery
despecial

PostPosted: December 13, 2009, 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

... dailycapitalist.com/

Climate Change: Summary of Current Science

PostPosted: December 13, 2009, 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

See what happens when you ask these Leftest guestions......wait till their takeover is complete...and it will be......... if not already.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jDVIk7E2zY

And here is your new EPA czar (head of epa)......check out what she has done to you lately..........

Obama goes to Copenhagen next week ........giving up more of our freedoms and money to the NWO....................

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCwTvuSKtyg

lisa jacksin epa2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.2 KB
 Viewed:  340 Time(s)

lisa jacksin epa2.jpg

Photo Gallery
nj1639

PostPosted: December 13, 2009, 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Mandates from unelected officials.
Where is the recourse?
Had to deal with that crap in jersey, "pinelands commision". Bullshyte!
If you had the green, well, you know.

xsjohn

PostPosted: December 13, 2009, 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

2007 Supreme court ruled that the EPA could control CO2 classified as an air pollutant………Monday the EPA classified it as a hazardous to your health…now they have complete control of one of the major elements of life on earth…

Just in case “Cap and Trade” doesn’t pass the senate then there is LISA….lying for the White House

EPA greenhouse gas 'endangerment' ruling coincides with opening day of Copenhagen meeting

www.youtube.com/watch?...Pjm5w&NR=1
Photo Gallery
yamaman
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 13, 2009, 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Now that's clever, we were all wondering when they were going to find a way to tax the air we breathe.....Not so!

Breathe in all you want absolutely positively free of charge......Breathe out though & we got ya!

xsjohn

PostPosted: December 13, 2009, 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

I'm just all hosed up cause it too darn cold from all this global warming so I can't ride my bike.........ain't that the sh*t.........

Wife just said "shut the hell up or it's gonna get even colder around here"....... Shocked

afraid to breath out too thanks to Yamaman..........just sitting here practicing breathing out every other time....it's not easy.......and I am also having problems getting the Giga Pet to grow on my face....to suck up the co2........grows good on my ass though............
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 14, 2009, 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Well Since we are all so bored

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYfKj1HAtB0

NASA
“Since the Space Age began in the 1950s, solar activity has been generally high,” notes Hathaway. “Five of the ten most intense solar cycles on record have occurred in the last 50 years. We’re just not used to this kind of deep calm.
Photo Gallery
mseriously

PostPosted: December 16, 2009, 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

We're all gonna die. One way or another, we're gonna die, be it at the hands of our government or other unforseeable circumstances...like a giant fire breathing robot Al Gore.

Talking about it does nothing.

It just entertains me. Laughing

Just be a good human being. Have some sort of moral compass, and be a decent person to others. And, if the situation calls for it, be a bad human being and slay your enemies. That's about all one can do.

Laughing

PostPosted: December 19, 2009, 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

All you nasty polluters out there better get on the phone and stop “cap and trade” and our wonderful EPA Lisa Jackson from taking away your freedoms…and of course a bunch of your money with this huge scam……and what’s left of your country………at least look into it......before it's too late......if you think things suck in this country now just wait.......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2XiZYrNRFg
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 21, 2009, 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Climate Change............remember who championed the last huge screw to America.......AL GORE and NAFTA........see youtube ...debates with Ross Periot

I'm no scientist but I can read and have half a brain....been following this for 2 solid months 24/7........just ask the wife.......
..........................................................................................

Alex Jones …..Good news and bad news….

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fl9fESYVFY

Jesse Ventura……..mostly wrong but right on this one……….
For those that need a tv format soap opera…….

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI22-MygVvg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rao4eyJXOWk

www.youtube.com/result...type=&aq=f

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RU4hKqXxSQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZguVG9h71w

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vf9uLPC0Q

Stephen McIntyre, Ross McKitrick & the genesis of 'climategate'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LyG3AyuLJA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKj3eGzxUxQ
Photo Gallery
650skull
Support Staff
Support Staff

PostPosted: December 21, 2009, 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Flying Rivers......... As more of Brazil's rain forests fall to logging and agriculture, there are fewer trees to release the water vapor that creates these flying rivers.

Until recently, Amazon forest loss has been primarily linked to the trees' role in trapping greenhouse gases........... "Most people look at the Amazon as the lungs of the world, or as a solution to capture CO2,"........ "But I'd like people to realize that the Amazon Basin is a huge water pump—rain is [our] most valuable asset, ,...............a single large tree in the center of the Amazon forest can give off up to 317 quarts (300 liters) of water in a day. (See rain forest pictures.)

In a process called evapotranspiration, trees draw water from their roots and then "transpire" some of that water back into the air..........more than half of the Amazon's rainfall emanates from trees, with the rest coming from vapor from surface water bodies...........one flying river that ends in the city of Sao Paulo. Those results showed that the wet air current flowed at 1,990 miles (3,200 kilometers) a second—about as fast as a major river. .........The Brazilian rain forest's moisture is important for sustaining South American rainfall, especially the winter monsoons,..........."So if the trees are chopped down, the rainfall rates could be reduced through this mechanism,...........Any changes in vegetation can impact the local "water budget" and create drought conditions that impact agriculture and industry,..........Farmers in the Amazon's fertile Matto Grosso state are highly dependent on Amazon rain to grow their crops, for example. The agriculture industry in the region is extremely profitable because so little irrigation is needed...................In addition, 80 percent of Brazil's energy is related to hydroelectric power, so every single drop of rain counts,

news.nationalgeographi...imate.html

I live in the wettest part of Australia and i see and feel the effects of the rain in relation to the evaporating water from the rainforest and how it creates its own micro climates

If the scientists have been manipulating data of world temperatures ( the graphs from the unadjusted scientific ones i have found, there is a steady temperature not declining and not rising) and they aren't as high as we are led to believe, and the sun is in a cooling cycle i would hate to think what the ice caps are going to do when it gets back to a warm cycle
Photo Gallery
xsjohn

PostPosted: December 21, 2009, 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Again follow the money...........they will want our money and lots of it (and we are already totally bankrupt if not worse) to pay these pissants not to cut the trees......and our cap and trade will milk what little is left from America.......like to see how that is going to pan.......

And reading Rachael Carson's book Silent Spring...(DDT)..years ago...hundreds of square miles of huge fan farms will surely be good for the birds......upseting the balance of nature there..........the whole thing could turn into a 145 trillion dollar farce........what then........totally broke and a third world country (the US) and under UN control......begging from whom.....man are our chldren gonna get screwed by the left wingers...if not already.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUmqiXsb-S8
Photo Gallery
Srinath

PostPosted: December 22, 2009, 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Xsjohn, whatever little point you may have is obscured by your tirade against the "left wingers".

Yes Global warming needs to be implemented IMHO ... but I still cant agree with your point of view.

Cool.
Srinath.
ghostyder

PostPosted: December 22, 2009, 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

gore-bal warming will be a proven lie soon. the earth has been cooling for years and none of it has anything to do with us.

PostPosted: December 22, 2009, 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Current financial crisis

Al Bore is a liar. He created Gorebal warming. I like it.

Somewhere along the likes of, Thank you Occifer.
Cool.
Srinath.

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 50 of 51