650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > General Conversation > > I'm just saying... you know > > Bike shows?

Bike shows?
    Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know
natek1977
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: June 2, 2007, 11:21 pm    Post subject: Bike shows?

Any (vintage) bike swows in the NH,Mass,VT area that anyone knows of? I painted her today and want to show it off!
Photo Gallery
KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: June 5, 2007, 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Bike shows?

Hey,
there is an antique bike show going on in rhineback new york (right on the hudson) at the aerodrome this weekend. there is a very nice show around sturbridge mass in august (mostly all itialian) around 450 bikes last year. I can get you the info. The hamilton rod and gun club puts on a nice show just missed the spring version it happens may 31st the fall show I believe is in october. there is a good show at one of the auto museums in boston sometime coming up. sorry I am not more specific.
look to mass british iron there web site has a lot of links and shows around the north east. I know at some point they run a version of the italian small cc run through vermont. it's over 250 miles but at some point they have a show you could enter. Over labor day weekend lime rock track in northern CT puts on a vintage car and motorcycle show. race on friday saturday and monday no racing allowed on sunday so they put on a very good show.
look at the calander I know I try to post any good shows I hear about. I should think other people would do the same. and loudon hew hampshire is next week. no real show but you can show her off.

cheers Kyle
Photo Gallery
natek1977
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: June 5, 2007, 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Bike shows?

Oh , I'm waiting for Laconia! I don't miss that for ANYTHING!! I'm gonna hit the hillclimbs on wednesday, and cruise back up at various times during the week. Fortunately, I live about 45 mins. from it. Other than that, I would really like to hit some other shows to check out some vintage brit and jap iron. Thanks for the info... Nate
Photo Gallery
KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: June 6, 2007, 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Bike shows?

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT VINTAGE JAPANESE MOTORCYCLE CLUB I DON'T REMEBER THERE WEB SITE BUT YOU CAN GOOGLE THEM. ALL JAPANESE MAKES, 1975 AND OLDER.
Photo Gallery
mikenfl

PostPosted: June 10, 2007, 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Bike shows?

It's not a show, but there will prpbably be lots of classic bikes both on the track and off. If the weather's good I may ride over on the RD.
natek1977
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: June 10, 2007, 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Bike shows?

SH*T!!!!! Gotta work.... Already am taking wednesday off for the hillclimbs!!! I think I might feel a sore throat coming on, if you know what i mean......
Photo Gallery
natek1977
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: June 10, 2007, 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Bike shows?

By the way, just watched the weather channel, and i hate to burst the bubble but it is supposed to rain all day........ Sad Nate
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> I'm just saying... you know All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1