650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Custom Work: Chop, Bob, Cafe and Flattracker - Streettracker > > Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber! > > news on my project and pics

news on my project and pics
    Forum Index -> Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber!
chromeyblue

PostPosted: November 13, 2009, 12:29 am    Post subject: news on my project and pics

Hi guys !!!!! Very Happy
Took me some time but here I 'am pics will tell you more than me so when you see the pics please please tell me your ideas to follow from these step thank you very much I'm new in the forum but I really like to know more about all of your projects and ideas that you can help me with. Thank you again.
"Chromeyblue" or Gabe

dpmphoto

PostPosted: November 15, 2009, 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: news on my project and pics

I don't get it??What do you want us to do??
harleysmakegooddonorparts

PostPosted: November 15, 2009, 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: news on my project and pics

id start by getting that engine back in working order.
danxs650mass

PostPosted: November 15, 2009, 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: news on my project and pics

you need a hard tail so you can weld it on and make a roller to work on
chromeyblue

PostPosted: November 17, 2009, 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: news on my project and pics

Yea a hardtail and I just order one the motor is okay just getting new set of gaskets rings and I will put it together next Friday now here is another up date pic I just removed the paint on the frame and was really easy for those that wonder how here is .
Just a paint remover spray spray the frame let it seat for 20 to 25 minutes and then sray it with the pressure washer and repeat two or thee times and you are done hope you like it thank you.
Gabe.

1979FXE

PostPosted: December 3, 2009, 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: news on my project and pics

So how is the build going...Im curious....Kevin.

PostPosted: December 3, 2009, 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: news on my project and pics

you jumped in head first way to go

Forum Index -> Did you say Bob? No I said Bobber! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1