650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Frank-in-Bike, Non XS parts that are Interchangeable > > Wheels, Brakes and Controls > > Wheel bearing inside size

Wheel bearing inside size
    Forum Index -> Wheels, Brakes and Controls
Lanesplitter

PostPosted: October 29, 2009, 9:48 am    Post subject: Wheel bearing inside size

Hello, I know this is going to be kinda weird question. I was wondering if anybody knew the inside diameter of the front wheel bearings on a 78 650. Here is why I am asking. I am building a 78 yami xs650 chopper deal and have a few front wheels laying around off my honda 250f. So I am going to run it but I need new bearings OD to fit the 250f then I gotta get the ID of the 650 and I can go down to the local bearing shop and pick them up. Then just mill up some spacers and good to go. Thanks guys

Scotty

PostPosted: October 29, 2009, 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Wheel bearing inside size

sorry prob the wrong section. Ill post in the other

PostPosted: October 29, 2009, 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheel bearing inside size

your 650 takes a 6303 wheel bearing 47mm OD 17mm ID

the 250 has 6904 bearings.. 37mm OD 20mm ID

No bearing I can find has a 37mm od and 17mm ID.

William's Law ...
Lanesplitter

PostPosted: October 29, 2009, 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheel bearing inside size

Hey man thanks for looking into that! Yea I just got back from the bearing place and he said they dont make anything with those numbers so Im going to have to figure something else out

Forum Index -> Wheels, Brakes and Controls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1