650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Welcome > > Prize Game > > Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    Forum Index -> Prize Game
robertpokerplayer

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

there's an idea the person who wins is the one that has to do the next one
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

I think that is a rocking idea. I'm for it and the prize can be almost anything say under 15 bucks or something that the "Game Master" has around thier shop or toolbox. Very good idea Robert.
Photo Gallery
robertpokerplayer

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

That's why uncle sam pays me the big bucks. Very Happy
mo650chopper
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 6:59 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Fork Stop
Photo Gallery
mo650chopper
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Fork lock
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Bang... Bang... Bang...

Fork Lock is it. Here it is the big photo. PM me your mailling info so I can send out your cable.

Photo Gallery
Wulf

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Well no damn wonder I couldn't figure it out. My '83 doesn't have one and it's been so long since I've had my others I couldn't recall it. Good job Russo.
Wulf

650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Wulf
It was killing me not to tell. I’m one of those bad people that always wants to know what’s in a gift box.

Robert what do you think about this.

robertpokerplayer wrote:
there's an idea the person who wins is the one that has to do the next one

There is no obligation I repeat no obligation it’s just an idea. Let me know or if anyone else wants to do something lets hear it.

Photo Gallery
Wulf

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

I think it's a great idea, gets more participation from the members. Maybe folks can send in pics for you to consider or for those who don't have a decent cam (like me) can suggest one.
Wulf

650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 24, 2005, 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Cool It could be some other type of prize game not just photos. Like what I don't know but I'm sure folks can come up with something.
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: March 28, 2005, 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

The prize has been sent out to mo650chopper the winner. Thanks to all that played the game.
Photo Gallery
kibokojoe
Site Reporter
Site Reporter

PostPosted: March 31, 2005, 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Russo
No wonder I couldn't figure it out I don't have one of those on my SJ

Ken
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: April 1, 2005, 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Ken,
You may get the next one Smile

Photo Gallery
KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: August 11, 2006, 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

WHAT ABOUT THE INNER PLATE OF THE 2 PIECE ROTOR ON EARLY BIKES
Photo Gallery
KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: August 11, 2006, 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

NEVER MIND
Photo Gallery
jfplaying
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: August 24, 2006, 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

is it the thing( what's it called) goes from front fork to fork,below the head light has yamaha spelled on it?
650chopper

PostPosted: August 31, 2006, 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Is it the top clamp for the triple trees?
KYLEPRESTON
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: September 21, 2006, 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

FRONT FENDER MOUNT HOLE ON THE LOWER END OF FRONT FORKS
NOT THE FENDER STRUT MOUNTING POINT
Photo Gallery
76xs

PostPosted: February 21, 2007, 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Clutch lever
milldinaire

PostPosted: July 17, 2007, 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

argh
Photo Gallery
XSAndy
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: October 2, 2007, 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Is it the point where the head stem goes through the cog style nuts that hold the steering head on? Question
XSAndy
650Rider Supporter
650Rider Supporter

PostPosted: October 2, 2007, 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Doh!!! The last few posts have only just turned up. Bit late on the guess Confused
Fozz

PostPosted: November 20, 2007, 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

bump
Photo Gallery
SuzukiSV

PostPosted: February 28, 2008, 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Guess what this photo is and you Win ! NEW HINTS POSTED

Looks like the lower triple clamp near the fork tube bolt

Forum Index -> Prize Game All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4