650Rider, xs650 hosted by XS650.com

What Happened to 650rider.com?

650 Rider went offline for about a month at the beginning of 2010. In order to save the technical information that was here, XS650.com acquired the site and brought it back online as a read-only archive. If you were a member of 650 Rider, you will need to re-register at XS650.com

Search 650Rider.com and XS650.com using Google!

650Rider Menu
 Community  Information

xs650 > > Welcome > > General site issues and information > > Classified section topic

Classified section topic
    Forum Index -> General site issues and information
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: July 21, 2005, 2:11 pm    Post subject: Classified section topic

If you have any words of wisdom or comments about the classified section post it here. I think it could be a good section on the site as long as all users are on the up and up with each other. Let me know what you think about it and pass the word to other riders. Lets see if we can get a honest fee free thing going here.

Last edited by 650rider on August 12, 2005, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Photo Gallery
AK650

PostPosted: July 22, 2005, 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Classified section topic

I think the classified section is a fantastic idea - I was just wondering if you were going to have "Items Wanted" section in addition to the items that members are selling?
Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: July 22, 2005, 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Classified section topic

Sure, I think that a good idea. Currently this area was being used for that ( Parts Wanted ) I think I need to do some resets on the links at the top of the page so folks can find things faster.

I hope to have a full blown auction setup in the furture. But the site will need to have more trafic so sellers get the good expossure on thier items.

Photo Gallery
650rider
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostPosted: August 10, 2005, 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Classified section topic

Have an updated classified module comming out with a little better security, less hack-able. Also shows the side block a little better. I will be putting that up in the next fee days and testing it over the next week or so, so be on the look out for that.
Photo Gallery

Forum Index -> General site issues and information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1